Your Proudest Video Game Accomplishment

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nd4spd25, May 22, 2015.

1. liseterk

liseterk Level 20

Getting 1 billion dollars without any cheat or save/loads in Cm 01-02 with Lecce or getting every possible cup with athletic Bilbao on all fm's ( might be the ultimate challenge on that game since you basically can't do any transfers ) getting in the top 10 in travian without any clan or spending any money. Getting into top 10 in some other online game without spending a dime and forcing them to change the rules of the game after many spending clans complained about me :) getting my inventory in swfc without spending anything was also a big one. Another big one was creating a monopoly on med tier convenience items on a swtor server and buying every single premium unlock from in game auction house. I needed a friend to bank the credits for that tough :)

Revan The Legend likes this.
  2. inhaspie

inhaspie Level 10

In a naboo starfighter shrekking some bitches
    Probaly cathing the legendary in pokemon pearl (forgot what his name is) with a normal pok├ęball. 3 days later, corrupted file.... SHIIITTT
    And maybe something like 4 man collateral on mw3 with msr or something (dont remember exactly)