Your One Stop Clone Shop (formations)

Discussion in 'General' started by Ryvv, Jun 9, 2015.

1. [BHA]Oker

[BHA]Oker Level 21

Shouldn't have to really, as has been said previously: "once a cloner, always a cloner"

2. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

So guys, i need help with a form. anyone know of an updated deck builder? the one i used to use is not updated enough.

3. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 46

http://swfcdecks.com/

this is the most up to date one. some of the cards that were recently awakened aren't yet in this deck builder, but it at the very least has all of the cards, including the most recently released ones. it does not have vehicles though, but you can just leave blank spaces or fill them in with your pilots and copilots to easily convey what you have/want there.

4. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

okay, thanks! I have a jugg/ ani jg form

5. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

Current jugg form.JPG
    this is my current deck, I plan to get the rex p2 emax, yoda eod awakened+ or replaced, the echo awakened+, and add another awakened+ echo next to old rex. The three blank spots are for 1 echo and two 4* clones but I have yet to decide which 4*s clones. I have every 4* clone 8/15 almost. Also, the 501st and fives represent a Jugg with them as pilots. So these are my questions, What should I move around, should i even stick with this, and which 4* clones should I put in the remaining two spots. (two since one is for the echo I don't yet have)

*edit* the ani JG is 8/15 awk, the saber is 16/31, the old rex is 4/7, the cody's are 4/7, the shaak ti is 8/15, and all 3*s/4*s will be or are the max they can be. meaning that the awakenable ones will be 16/31 and the non-awakenable ones are 8/15

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  6. λrcTrooper ibis.a

λrcTrooper ibis.a Level 23

Boy this belongs in the yoda lover thread...I see those yodas in there :)
    @hammy~the~hamsta @Surfbumeddy am I right???????

On another note I'd try for Obi JM over yoda personally and I'd also replace the lone Rex p2, just one Rex p2 isn't worth it imo, go for another 4* or put Appo in there.

7. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

lol, the eod is actually just something I happened to get a hold of but the saber is intentional for sure. I have loved that card since I started this game. xD

λrcTrooper ibis.a likes this.
  8. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

I actually plan to drop the right cody and replace him with JM eventually, then move rex over to the right, put another rex below him/next to the old rex, then put an appo (which I have) behind the old rex

9. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

jugg form wish lol.JPG
    like this but the right side would be the same. jar jar is because I didn't want to fill in the rest lol. The blank spot is for another 4* clone. Then the eod would eventually be replaced. i am in pg9 at the moment

MovOp likes this.
  10. λrcTrooper ibis.a

It's a cool setup (any clone form I like) I don't think I'd mix the p2's and echoes like that though. The power behind echo is the fact he can take out the support cards for the front liners, being put on the outside he's not going to take out the more important support cards as fast. And with the p2's it's just like a power house that hopefully tears down the lines before before they meet, I'd run either:
    image.jpeg

I'd run those prep skills on this form (or you can use opposite and go for acc down) and I put mundi in there to have more of a punch when the lines meet, because let's face it...Rex p2 acc sucks and unless you're super lucky your fl are going to meet. Or you can try this form:

image.jpeg
    Echo Heavy, knocking out support making FL "weak", the empty are your prep skills and whatever else you want, I'd run Def down, Eva down and either att up or def up as preps. (Switch the right side Ani and Obi, didn't realize I f'd that up.

Obviously with both forms null your FL.

11. GiantPenguinCavalier

wouldnt mundi be better to use than obi JM? that way he boosts the echos attack and defense that are behind him? also, the main reason you stack echos on the outside (and for that matter, any sniper) is because they actually take out cards faster due to the way the sniper attack pattern works. not to mention, the middle row of columns 2 and 5 usually have pretty important support cards, which would still be covered with the echos on the outside. plus, GGAOK's are usually tucked in the corners too, so if you can take out the card in front of him quickly, then echo's skill kicks in when attacking him. and if you can take out that separatist boost early, then your odds are looking pretty good.

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  12. λrcTrooper ibis.a

Yeah mundi would be better I did the echo form like that with Obi JM, based on what @Tan_The_Man said he was going after, thinking more about it now, mundi is about the same tier as Obi JM and as much as I like Obi JM, mundi definitely suits a clone form more. You're right 2 and 5 do usually have most important (scp/queen or bail/mas) that's why I put echo like that with Rex bring up the rear, I'm less concerned with the outside support cards for those occasional beaters on the outsides, usually once the mid falls you've got the win, you can bring the outside down first/fast and still lose more often than not, bring the mid down first and you'll win more often than not.

13. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

hmm, i really like the suggestions! the only thing is that I am a pretty low value person. Ani jg is my most valuable card since he is awakened but I only have a couple other high teir base cards, a bunch of mid and low tier cards as well. I have a krennic, cassian, mundi, all base. So the forms you guys are suggesting are pretty long term plans for me if I went for them. The ani jg took me about 6-7 months to acquire. The other 5*s took me about 3 months total. (except old rex, he was my first 4/7 5* and i have had him for at least 2 years)

14. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

Also, I am new to higher tier forms and strategizing more, what does 'null' mean. I know it has something to do with skills of certain cards

15. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

What if i tried this:
    jugg form 3 lol.JPG
    The umbaran's and fives on the left represent an umbaran starfighter, the 501st and fives on the right represent a jugg, and the yoda eod could be replaced eventually. I view this as kind of a blizzard form but for clones. Would this be a good idea? I just want to be strong enough to get into and stay in pg10. Also, do pg battles affect vehicle durability?

16. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

If you want to run a Jugg, you may want to try something like this:
    IMG_1912.PNG
    This would be a fairly cheap starter Jugg. The Bacara is the Jugg, awakened he is now the best pilot. Old Rex will help the ACC of the Jugg when he procs. The good thing is, since you already have the Ani JG, most of the other boosters are fairly cheap to pick up, and will hold you until you can upgrade to better ones.

17. Tan_The_Man

Tan_The_Man Level 7

I might move the rex behind the ani jg if I do that but, i dont know what I would put in that spot (maybe rex p2?) Would the 3p0 be necessary? I can get him easily, I am just curious as to how useful he is

18. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

He'd give you another 5% boost to your leader (who should be the pilot). The key to running a vehicle deck is you have to build around it and boost the crap out of it.

19. GiantPenguinCavalier

if you have a 5* bb8, he'd add another 5% boost to your jugg. you could put him where old rex is. if you're able to get a 5* finn, i'd do so, he can be pretty vital to jugg forms (and vehicle forms in general). i would put him where old yoda is.

i'd fill the rest of the blank spots in that form with a strong short in th front rightmost column, and then two more prep skills behind it. either chanjar or two more defense down skills.

20. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Echoing everything that is being said, you're gonna want to boost the jugg any way possible. If you're into a more "pure" clone form, you can still manage a jugg form, but to be successful, you'll want to work your way into better and better support. @skywlkr76 gave you a pretty decent place to start, and you can eventually throw in things like Maz, Finn, and others. I believe there is an updated jugg form floating around somewhere in the last 20 or so pages lol

skywlkr76 and [BHA]Oker like this.