Your One Stop Clone Shop (formations)

Discussion in 'General' started by Ryvv, Jun 9, 2015.

1. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

IMG_1872.PNG
    If I rebuild my clone form, I'd build this. If you want to make it a little cheaper you could just run a full line of Cody on the front row and move to Ani JG later. Awk Bacara would also work in place of the Echos if you can't get them.

Two things to know about clone forms: they need plenty of cap room and they use a ton of remotes.

[BHA]Oker and TheBeard like this.
  2. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Look through this thread :)

It's a long read, but there are some good points. Nowadays, there's probably not much hope for a DS form (perhaps jugg, but my knowledge of that is very little), so LS is probably the way to go. There are a few variations around here, especially later, so take a look! If you want to do PG 13/14 not sure what to recommend, but PG 11 is certainly possible, probably 12 (I'm not done getting all the echos or remotes I need to see if that's possible for my form yet)

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  3. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

So many remotes.... :(

Good news though, I have everyone up to sk40, with both JGs and Cody 4* up to sk 45 :) just 660 more for them and 380 more when I awaken Colt lol... :woot: :banghead::dead:o_O

And then when I start building echos.... oh my.

Currently on 477 cap space. Just imagine when/if Cody/Rex/Thire/Fives get awakened

4. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

500+ cap.

I keep playing with the idea of coming back to my clone form, but I just don't know if I have it in me to completely scrap my form and start over.

5. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Eh, probably not a terrible idea to stick with your current form. Maybe if they awaken more 5* clones it'll be worth it to see what they can do. After a month being back I had gotten nearly everything besides the echos, so I'd imagine you won't have too hard a time switching back if you can find the cards

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  6. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Trying to think of other things we could do... want to throw some ideas around. I feel Appo is underutilized, so I wanted to try him out. How does this look?

I know Anakin doesn't get the boost he could, but I'm not sure that clones would really work in the Shaak Ti spots in this setup

upload_2016-12-15_10-29-22.png

[BHA]Oker and skywlkr76 like this.
  7. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

I like it, but you may want to drop down to just one Appo, that would be enough to catch the Echos

GiantPenguinCavalier likes this.
  8. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

Shaak would be better off only using one and then a mundi next to her

GiantPenguinCavalier likes this.
  9. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Both good points. Echo in for Appo then? Actually, with that, you could put either Cody 5* or Mundi in and it would work

10. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

11. λrcTrooper ibis.a

λrcTrooper ibis.a Level 23

image.jpeg

I think I'd try something more like this. Drop the Thires, especially if you're going to run two def up skills, move the Rexs up and that allows you to run two Appos. You can play around with hardcase and echo moving wherever you feel they do better, or replace the hardcases with Wolfes. I'd also drop the extra fives and put in bac (sk 1 if you don't want dark def down to pop). I personally have found more success from running down skills (ls or ds down depending on form I'm facing) than up skills for my side.

TheBeard and skywlkr76 like this.
  12. WooingScotsman

WooingScotsman Level 8

And so... always in motion is the Force--er, form. Just the one block of clones now but oh such a block. Hit pg13 for the first time too :)

Attached Files:

Surfbumeddy likes this.
  13. WooingScotsman

WooingScotsman Level 8

Also revised the support to add in prox, hence the rako and leia (and have a 2nd emax Leia ready to awaken her too). Tried a dozen different options, think this one is the cheapest... until of course konami makes a galactic republic booster card like the imperial/rebel ones they just added... null 1st line, prox 3, HP up 5 and proc skill up 5

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  14. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

That's seems cool lookin, pretty creative. I always regret that Aayla usually is relegated to the second or third rows, but there are always so many better options for the first.

I would love it if they added a booster card in! Just hoping they make it worth the while to play it, should they make it

15. WooingScotsman

WooingScotsman Level 8

Yeah aayla is pretty useful, procs almost every turn too. Only downside she's pretty much one of the last cards released pre-awakening, so it will be awhile before she's a strong frontline option again. (Same as rex p2)

16. WooingScotsman

WooingScotsman Level 8

Another improvement out of the blue today... old qgj is out and replaced with the newly awake obi vc. Base stats between the two cards are about even, but obi's eva is significantly higher, and he hits for 2 attacks per round. Now I just need leia sniper to wake up and I'm all set.

TheBeard likes this.
  17. λrcTrooper ibis.a

How well does your Ki-Adi stand up against other Jedi or sith? Does he outlast anakin Jg or no? Also can I have your training ID?'

Thanks for the support deck set up as well! Didn't know that one!

TheBeard likes this.
  18. λrcTrooper ibis.a

For how large a cap clones cost they really need to be stronger.....the following form is 540-560 cap

image.jpeg

Replacing the Rex p2 with echo will save you like 9 a piece, however placing Wolfes/hardcases/fives in there will bring it back up to about the same, as well as adding Shaak Ti TP instead of Obi Wan JMs will increase it I think 6 a piece I also think that the new Obi vc might be better than JM, JM skill is nice (really nice) but with Obi VC having a high Eva plus 2 atts per turn with higher att...I don't know be curious to test it out. Don't know what clones will work best or how high a pg this type of form will get me, still building it right now. Crazy high cap and I expect I won't even be able to hold pg 12, not without adding a 3po gg and using the ever dull (which I probably never will use) Chanjar.

skywlkr76 likes this.
  19. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

The thing with clones is that we need to have more of them awakened (especially the 5*s) before we can see what they can do. There are some well-put-together clone forms, but they can't hold a candle to anything else that has good synergy due to still being asleep.

While we're waiting for them to wake up, I'm just gonna keep collecting remotes and holocrons lol... gonna need a lot if they ever do wake up any 5* clones lol

20. λrcTrooper ibis.a

Yeah, I have been collecting cards for when awakening comes....so long now that I have multiple 8/15 emaxs for all clones....I have 12 8/15 LS Codys....

Funny thing.....I have 0 5* great holos.....