World Battle

Discussion in 'Events' started by Chris Good, Aug 23, 2014.

1. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Now I bet people would never dare to post high value L fams for that item and a crap fams any more :D.

2. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

I have played BB since Jan 2013 and I've played a lot of PvP events, collected a lot of chests but I never get a Panacrea. Are you sure it could be obtained from chests?

3. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

And now I can't even log in to play, keep saying "This application requires a working data connection". My connection is very good, no downloads/uploads, no torrent working atm. May be their server is overcrowded then they let some off the server. Been experiencing this problem for many events, Tower and SRB mostly, now this one, no problems with PvP event.

4. garamond

garamond Level 39

I saw the screen shot on FB so I log back in after like 5 months, and I tried it and I went WOW finally something new!!!

However after a few round I realised its just another PvP but with much more resource sink than before.

Also the 12 streak ninja proc is still there.

And the fact that you need 5 energy to go one step just a big trick for your to spend your MD.

But overall its a good step forward by DeNA, hope they do improve on other events too... and better fix the trading system as well.

5. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

I had once pulled an pancrea from chest. I was a noob back than so I used it. If started playing around the same time.

Compared to other events, this event gives more free resources. It consumes a lot of MD/ML and a few morales if you want to rank and get the rewards. Not to mention the event reward.
    The higher your arena lvl, the more buff you get.

6. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

I'm ranked just in the top 1k and expect to end top 2k, active but on natural regen and using the ML I get back.

7. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Still could not log in BB so I have nothing to share, lol.

8. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

Damn, do you have more then one device and it's the same?

9. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Sometimes I could log in, but after that I tried another account, it's stuck at loading screen, 0/100 loaded. Sometimes, I could not play right after I turned on my Wifi so I decided to go do some real life stuffs and f*** BB :).

10. Nimmy

Nimmy Level 7

I'm not quite sure actually.
    If you try to do the L rush for example, I think you can do it with 150 mandrakes and no additional ressource (except a LOT of time)

(based on the 26 mandrakes I used for Gold V on just one of the three realms, so 90 for all three realms plus maybe 60 for bronze/silver total)
    This is probably the equivalent of 120 GH, which is not much more that what you need to be Top 300 PVP (and in PVP you might also need some mandrakes)
    But during the course of the rush, you will obtain a LOT of mandrake leafs, as you obtain a ML every three fights (so for 9 or 12 energy, you gain an additional 5 energy free). I'm currently at least 74 ML ahead from what I started with. So my 26 mandrake run for Gold V probably cost me more like 14 mandrakes.
    And if you do the L rush, you would also obtain probably at least 3 EP1, that you could sell back from some mandrakes again.
    And I'm not factoring in all the stuff that goblin thieves gives you (I obtained two heartbloods , one mandrake and two panacea)

I'm not saying this is an event you HAVE to play though. If you look at all the free stuff it gives you, it's probably one of the best event to play casually

It's your fault actually. When you play the event, your level increase, and with it all your stats. And of course the AI makes you face opponents with stronger and stronger levels. As you started the event late, your level is too low compared to what it should be on the 4th day of the event. So in your situation, 12 win streak is probably the moment at which the difference in level between you (probably lvl 1 or lvl 2) and your opponent (lvl 6/7 maybe even lvl 13) becomes to much for you to overwhelm. However, if you had played the event from the start, you would have a level similar to the opponents you face, and would get longer streaks. I usually lost between win streak 21 and 28 when my opponent is lvl17+ and with an higher PVP title than mine (which sucks at only 1.18).
    And this is without using any bugles.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    Mozzi1 and aloalao like this.
  11. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

After reading your review, I'd like to get a L this event, but too bad that I could not log in BB :), my title is 1.4 perfect for this event :), but I can't access BB for nearly a day. Even if I could log in now, I'd not go for a L cos it'd take a lot of time as I have to catch up people at L rank, may be playing non stop until the event ends.

12. Nimmy

Nimmy Level 7

I was speaking about rush rewards. So you have to be quick, and in particular mastered all silvers before yesterday night, and then rush through all golds. So it's probably too late, maybe next event ? :)
    I personally did only one silver event done yesterday (chaos), so I just did one Gold today and stopped.

Although I think doing this might also make you go in the top 330 and thus get a second one, but I'm not sure about this
    (currently 390 with juste one Gold done, so people who are doing all three Golds are certainly in top 200. I will finish on natural regen and slowly drift to just a bit higher than 1100, at least I hope)

13. sithewarrior

sithewarrior Level 9

Looks like, for one to be efficient you need 3 seperate brigs

Atk proc high agi for might for obvious reasons
    atk auto+proc/ wis auto+proc, high def hp for chaos because anyone can attack first so you want to be tanky and damaging
    and any high agi brig for echoes since its just like regular pvp but with a random buff/debuff factor

and a crap load of amulets and/or mandrake/leafs so that you can tier and arena rank up asap because the greatest advantage is in the arena level

14. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

Got my 8th hlokk :)

15. shaggy57

shaggy57 Level 5

Love this event. Been easier to rank higher without using to many resources. Only used 7 mandrakes plus leaves I got in event. Current rank is 880. Got rush reward on might realm. Using natural regen since then and holding rank easy.

16. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

I'm just below rank 2k and have 30+ ML, a couple more Mandrakes then I used, a couple GH and 6 unused amulets.

Used a few mandrakes at the start of event but that was not really needed and did more then one realm on bronze. Next time will do just one realm and not push as hard at the start.

17. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Lucky for you that we've been blocked and could not access the game for more than 1 day, that's why the competition is not so hard. I'm not sure if they had blocked IPs from other countries too but I know for sure they had done that to us, Vietnam BBers.

18. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

I pushed hard when this event's out too, been #1 for quite a while, than I thought it's a pay to win then stop trying, but I was wrong, this event is good for F2P players too, just like PvP. Now I'm rank 7k+ :eek:, only farming ML since we'd been blocked from accessing BB for more than 1 day, only be able to play again in the final day.

19. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

Well hopefully you got a lot ML and they will do you well next time.

20. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Played on regen and farmed around 100 ML. Should be around 15MD to use for another event.