wind undine runes?

Discussion in 'Units and Runes' started by Ohshow, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Ohshow

Ohshow Level 21

Medals:
    Hey guys just wanted to know what the best rune set up for her would be.

Thinking of using her mostly for TOA b/c I have not really found her viable for high end arena...

Currently running violent/blade (blade b/c those are the spare 6 star hp% runes I have and her 1st skill benefits from the extra crit)

So my questions are...

1. Do I go hp% all around or spd/hp/hp?
    2. Is she viable for arena O/D?
    3. Is she viable for guild wars?

side note I do have a copper 6 starred who has tremendously fell off...

2. sraya

sraya Level 21

pulled her recently too, i might use her in GW against speed teams and heavy cc teams. I'm building her spd /hp/hp with violent will
    sorry to hear that :/

3. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

Sry to hear that, but at the same time happy, because I wont 6* him anytime soon. Maybe sometimes later if I get borred.

I think violent -will with spd hp hp is best to go.

4. Ohshow

Ohshow Level 21

Medals:
    Just a warning to you please don't 6 star copper. I'm sure you have at least 3-5 monsters that you are wanting to 6 star and even if it's a monster that will improve your TOA spd I think they are worth more than a copper. Heck I will even say that if you don't have any monster you want to 6 star keeping your fodder incase you pull a natural 5 or the next 4 star monster you want to build is more worth it! Who knows maybe you'll even pull a nice 3-4 star light/dark mob from the potential monthly l/d scroll and the one we'll get during the next event!

Also the fact that you need 3x def% runes and a vamp set at max lv 15 for him to be viable makes him expensive as hell to rune lol...

Hope I'm convincing you not to 6 star copper... He's at best just a conq1 level monster and I def feel like you have better monster!

slopixi likes this.