Win streak rewards

Discussion in 'Honorbound' started by Lemonstar, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Lemonstar

Lemonstar Level 5

I recalled earlier posts mentioning players will get rewards from playing pvp up to a win streak of 120.
    I just finished 120 and result no epic rune stone. Is this supposed to be correct?
    On the other hand, I carried on winning up to 123 streaks and got a cycle reward like what I did at streak 3 and 63, so I am just wondering if there's a bug or at streak 120/180...etc that we wouldn't get a reward.
    So should I carry on the streaks or should I just lose from pvp and start over again from 1.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

After the first cycle (past streak 60) the rewards begin to repeat for every multiple of 60 (63 , 123, 183, etc all = streak 3 reward). There is currently a bug where the arena does not register a reward, and you must close and reopen the app to cause a server update (then the reward will show up in your inventory)

3. Lemonstar

Lemonstar Level 5

Got a reply from others saying they have encountered the same bug at streak 120,180, etc.

4. DerpTurtle

DerpTurtle Level 12

email support when this happens to you. I have gotten 2 elite runes from the glitch that hasn't given me elite runes for those streaks.

5. Lemonstar

Lemonstar Level 5

Yes I already did so. Thank you.

6. Toleroh

Toleroh Level 2

What's the reward at 60? I got hosed at 58. :(

7. DerpTurtle

DerpTurtle Level 12

Elite rune

8. Coolgametho

Coolgametho Level 3

yup, a single elite rune. Nice though. Once you get it, just start over. In the latest patch it said something about solving the arena bug but I'm not entirely sure it works now. Anyone who can confirm this?

9. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

Just accidentally killed my streak because I wasn't careful and brought my second lvl 6 Gorg, giving me a huge weakness that my cleric just couldn't cover.

I guess the plus side is when both my 1 star Gorgs hit lvl 100, I will have a perfectly evolved 2-star Gorg

10. Zarcos

Zarcos Level 5

I also am currently trying to level my Gorg and Naema to level 60 so I can continue doing the campaign. Gorg is at level 50 and my Naema is at level 41, so I have a little ways to go. =/

11. Dkup

Dkup Level 6

Any confirmation that you do now get your elite rune at 120? I know they said they fixed this but i really dont wanna get to 120 and miss out on a chance to get another crappy 1star vampire bat..

12. OhhMikey

OhhMikey Level 2

Yep id love to know that aswell just got a 60 win streak last night.

13. Dkup

Dkup Level 6

I just lost it on purpose at 61. Dont see a reason to even attempt it, theres nothing special you get past 60 so restarting the streak seemed the safe play.

14. Zarcos

Zarcos Level 5

You don't need to reset anymore, they fixed the arena pvp glitch supposedly. I have yet to achieve a streak of 120 to see if its fixed.

15. Lemonstar

Lemonstar Level 5

I am currently at 174, I will report whether the elite runestone at 180 bug is fixed.

16. Coolgametho

Coolgametho Level 3

Well, thing is, by intentionally losing one, you miss out on a single win. So getting a reward at 120 means it's better to continue. For now, I'll just restart untill someone can confirm it works now.

17. Lemonstar

Lemonstar Level 5

I just got to 180th streak and there's no epic runestone reward just like the 120th streak, I have sent email to the support team 'again' :(

18. Natalata

Natalata Level 5

im on streak 198, the elite rune does come along when it should after a restart allthough what never showed up this time was the revive potion you get before it..

(also has anyone noticed that the name of it is allitle jumbled on the streak line "ererevivepotion"?)

19. Coolgametho

Coolgametho Level 3

Yeah, I notice it everytime but I had no idea what it did. I literally got it a minute ago again.

20. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

The broken image represents a team revive "potion" triggered when your commander dies in battle. You'll notice the amount if you've died in a singleplayer mission, a GUI will pop up and give you the choice to leave the area without your collected loot and captured heroes OR revive your entire team (You start with 10 of them).