Whos Next?

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Poisoned, Jun 30, 2015.

?

Who is next?

1. Ronin to 4*

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Drax to 4*

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Yondu to 4*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Groot to 5*

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Nebula to 5*

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

So right now I have leveled Nebula and Groot to lvl 40 and 4* them. I wanted to post a fun little post/poll to let you guys pick who I am ranking up next.

Currently I have 2* Yondu, 3* Ronin and Drax, 4* Nebula and Groot.

Whatever is the majority by tomorrow or the next day I will start them up next.

2. J4x

J4x Level 13

Voted Drax, curious to see if he holds up in higher levels

Poisoned likes this.
  3. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

Cool yeah thanks for you input. I am very curious about him also. Right now he is only lvl 21 and he does just alright. But his stats are as high as Hulks. So I would also like to see how he does in the higher levels.

Nebula btw is pretty awesome. She does some pretty good damage, my only main issue with her is her defense stats are really really low. She is a character you need to pump up her dodge,

4. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

So majority vote is for Drax. So I will lvl him to 40 and get him to 4*. Ill let everyone know how he does. After that I am getting Nebula to 5*. I am liking her alot lately. Even took her for some pvp today.

5. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

plus get the special gear from thor for your nebula :) my GG is kicking a$$ from destro lvl5 special gear 48% poison damage

6. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

Which Dimension Rift drops +Poison Damage?

7. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Yeah Nebula has become one of the best heroes in the game now. 50% Boost to every skill with the special gear equipped... I don't think any other hero has 100% element damage on every skill. GG is a close second with element on 3 attacks and secondary element damage on the other

8. Arc

Arc Level 16

Destroyer.

9. TDarp

TDarp Level 7

Ok, so I got a 30% poison damage gear.. Do I equip that to GG or do I wait and hope that I find a better one? From my understanding once equipped we cant remove it?

10. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

Oh I am waiting for a Destroyer Rift. My GG is 5* and adding 40-50% damage to him is going to be INSANE.

Yeah i switched out the dodge gear I put on her for 47% lightning dmg gear. And oh man is she a beast now. She did 100k dmg to stage 8 Destroyer last night. She has become one of my favorite characters even before this last update.

Use that 30% you got now. You can remove them but when you get the stronger one you can just replace it. GG is the only one that has poison dmg so you wont lose anything. You get the next strongest Poison dmg increase by completing stage 5 of Destroyer.

11. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    No one voted Ronan =( he's my only 4* hero (villain) right now, absolutely my favourite damage dealer in one-on-one situations... he's a little slow in a mob environment, but his damage output is fantastic. Love the Arbitration skill, really powerful vs mobs but long CD.

My biggest complaint about Ronan is his lack of team bonus. Nebula (Galactic Judgment) is not one character I like to use, and his other team bonys (The Bigger They Are) requires Groot and Destroyer.... one requires farming through Special missions, thereby hard to coexist with Ronan himself, and the other only drops from Dimension Rifts.

12. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

If you don't mind relying on Ronan alone, he has the Blue Men Group (Ronan, Yondu, Nebula) which also gives you the Ronan+Nebula bonus.

He also gets a bonus with Malekith, so if you use Malekith as a Leader, you get double bonus with Ronan and Nebula.

But otherwise yeah, lacking in bonuses with Universal heroes.

13. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    Thanks for the advice, but the Blue Men Group (even though Nebula isn't a man, but meh) is just as bad because they are all farmed from Special Missions. The Malekith + Ronan combo does look good with the double defense penetration though, thanks for the tip. But why make Malekith leader?

I wish the game had an easier interface to search/filter for team bonuses. Like say, I want to search for only those that include Ronan, so that I can do my planning accordingly. Same goes for ISO set bonuses... that's actually a pretty simply and logical feature to have.

14. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

Because the only ones the other two's leadership abilities will affect is themselves. Best would still be Ronan I guess.

15. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    That's true, but Ronan's ability is so cool it actually seems good enough to benefit just himself. Still, my long term plan would be Ronan + Destroyer + Groot. At least 2 out of 3 there.

16. edollas

edollas Level 9

so nebula is the greatest GOTG heroes? if yes then i'll be farming her.

17. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

I am planning on farming her too after i 5* Yondu. the special gear bonus will rock on her!

18. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

I think she is one of the best. And now with the special gear she is wsy stronger. He skills are quick. Other thing with her is her defensive stats are low. So buff her dodge up more.