Who wins in a draw ?

Discussion in 'Super Battle Tactics' started by red_sunspot, Sep 13, 2014.

1. red_sunspot

red_sunspot Level 1

How does SBT decides who wins after all tanks are destroyed in the end of a round ?

2. A Giant Squid

A Giant Squid Level 2

As far as I know, there can't be a draw. The first thing that came to mind was some type of burn damage at the end of the round, but once a player has all their tanks eliminated, the game ends immediately. So whoever gets first strike at the last round that would decide the victory wins (even if the burn would have killed him after his turn ended).

Someone else may have some insight that I am unaware of, but I think one person has to win in the end.

3. red_sunspot

red_sunspot Level 1

Sorry maybe I caused some confusion here. I'll just give a scenario that happened to me.

scenario : I have speartooth and my opponent has rage quit (both are napalm tanks) in the end of the last round. Both tanks where able to deal damage but still alive. At the end of the round napalm damage took effect and both tanks got destroyed hence no tanks left. I won, but I don't know how the game decides it.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  4. A Giant Squid

A Giant Squid Level 2

Oh wow, yeah I didn't even think about that. I honestly have no clue, perhaps someone with a more intimate knowledge of the game could be of some assistance.

5. Kindle1

Kindle1 Guest

I had this happen once vs. a bot team, and it gave me the win. Not sure what it would do vs. a live player though.

6. Invelopers

Invelopers Developer

From what i remember, both wins? U wun know who lose since thats the case too... lol