Where'd everybody go?

Discussion in 'General' started by Drainmav, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

I just came by here after a break and it seems deserted :(

So I'm curious. If you're no longer posting here much, did you just quit the game itself or what? I know a couple folks on my friends list vanished, so I don't know I'm wondering if that's just whats happening here. People quitting the game entirely etc

2. babbit85

babbit85 Level 5

I still come to this forum. It's just there isn't anyone posting new thread. It's also true lots of people are leaving the game. In my friend list, I've seen about 8/9 elder sisters went offline for over a month. Many of the elder sister players are probably bored with the grind.

3. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Yeah seems like the main ones burning out are the guys that bought Elder Sisters right off the bat heh. Quite funny as I heard people guess that it would be the opposite. That the ones that spent all that money on max Elders wouldn't dare quit due to the money invested!

Personally I'm still having a blast. As long as @LocoJoy keeps giving us updates then I'll be having fun. Although the Ator event wasn't amazing, the others have been awesome. They should drop another week of giving us double pumpkin attempts again or something. Would be a nice bonus.

4. Zyvron

Zyvron Level 5

I am still playing but forum seem abit too quiet lol

5. Jethro

Jethro Level 6

This forum is pretty quiet. There are people leaving the game, but I suspect that there are just as many new ones who may not visit the forums yet. I agree that I still enjoy the game a lot.

6. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Hhaaha I like how we have activity again now that you can get BEMs once more. All the moochs running to post now, but only to list their BEM bullshit.

7. Mamilio

Mamilio Level 7

Haha, we are still playing just not very active in forum now. I do chat in QQ(chinese group) everyday, lots of players there.
    There aren't really much things you can do right now, I barely use my free AP each day, maybe the 50rune AP when there is a pumpkin event now.
    The come back of BEM has nothing to do for me since I already got them months ago.
    Just waiting for the new patch.
    I believe the interface is better here than appgoers, donno why we had less people over here.

8. LocoJoy

LocoJoy Developer

I don't know, people are just flocking to appsgoer, but I try to read as much as I can on both forums.

9. iiNAYSWANii

iiNAYSWANii Level 1

Im just new to this game currently lvl 56 with Elite Purple Hunter as a leader! this game is really fun but takes so much time to be strong! Any high lvl player quiting there? can u trust ur account to me? promise i will take good care of it!

10. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

You shitting me? This game is so easy to get high level man. My alt account that I barely touch is level 75 and has 10 purples on it without a dollar spent, lol. Just take time man. If you got a high level account for free you wouldn't know what to do with it and would end up messing it up due to yourself being a novice. Gotta learn the game yourself champ.

Then again our servers will prolly die any day so who knows

11. Aldous

Aldous MT: Wrath of Ator Moderator

lol how stupid do you think we are.

12. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Tell you what Nayswan if you want a high level account I'll sell you mine for $1750. It's a steal considering it takes more than that just to get a max Elder Sister now! ;)

13. Akimoto

Akimoto Level 7

iiNAYSWANii, I can sell u my account. I got 30k+runes available in my account. No max elder sister like Drainmav

14. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

I wasn't really serious about selling my account by the way unless someone was really really into it =p