What's Your Goal?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes' started by Electricboa, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Sammy24u

Sammy24u Level 11

Ashoka is a great leader especially if you are a F2P as there are good options for her with both Nightsisters and Jedi.

Ventres, counciler, luminari, talia all play nice with her and are easy to get to 7* for free.

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Level 26

Yeah, I noticed that his chance to attack again is applied every time he attacks. So even if he's countering after being hit, he can get a bonus attack on that or even a free third attack on top of the bonus during your turn, if you're really lucky. Right now, I'm trying to get Hindering Pass level 3 so he'll have a 30% chance to attack again instead of just 20%. I try to get as many Shards as I can for him before they lock me out. I'm 10/30 now.

Dannik Jerikko likes this.
  3. roadburn12

roadburn12 Level 34

Well i think iv decided, as soon as i finish getting HK47 from arena shipments ill move my Dark side squad to full droid already got Ig86 so i just got the magna droid and Ig 88 to get after that

4. Mandalore The Resurrector

Mandalore The Resurrector Level 40

I want to work up a Rebel synergy squad. I'll probably use Leia, Han, Luke, maybe Ackbar and one of the two Hoth rebels

5. binary flotsam

binary flotsam Level 36

All jedi eventually. Not for any brand loyalty, simply because of Barriss' every turn heal.
    Immediate is to swap Lumi for the scowl in the cowl Jedi Consular. With luck that'll happen tomorrow. Prob at 2AM. :hurting: