What's Your Goal?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes' started by Electricboa, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Electricboa

Electricboa Level 26

Well, I'm relatively new to the game. I've been playing for a couple days, and it's been very fun so far. My question is what character are you working towards?

For me, it's Sidious. He's my favorite character, and he'll be a good centerpiece with my 4* Maul and 3* Dooku.

Dannik Jerikko likes this.
  2. EllBringa

EllBringa Level 44

Medals:
    Currently working on Sidious and Daka for the shipments.

3. kyroo

kyroo Level 16

I'm going for a Sith squad and clone squad. Already at 30/80 shards for Sid, 26/80 for Vader, and 17/50 for Fives. I'm hoping there are ways to earn Maul aside from data cards in the future, and Savage will be my next goal after Fives from the squad store. I think Plo Koon is my next goal after Fives, but I can get him from normal missions later. Still stuck on 4L for both Light and Dark at the moment, with my best character being a lame lv 38 Chewie :\

4. Dannik Jerikko

Dannik Jerikko Moderator

I am going to be spending a lot of time on this forum methinks. My goal - I'd like to collect enough shards to promote my 4* Maul. I wouldn't mind picking up a Boba sometime this week.

5. roadburn12

roadburn12 Level 34

Iv got too many goals to keep track of right now:

HK47 from arena shipments
    Fives from Cantina Shipments
    Promote my Jedi consular (2 shards needed) and Geonosian soldier (5 shards)
    Also collecting Dooku shards from hard mode battles

As a more long term goal im planning og getting all the cards that call an ally to attack with it and throwing them all together. That or try a droid squad

6. Remmardd

Remmardd Level 12

My goal is a full Jedi squad. Currently I've got Barriss, Jedi Consular, and Mace at the moment.

7. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

I'm trying to balance upgrading the squad I have and unlocking as much as possible so I can farm for the ones I really want. Unless EA can do something to tempt me into paying up, it will be a long grind, but since I'm enjoying it, that won't be a problem.

8. Tunevec

Tunevec Level 14

I have quite a few 4 star characters so far, I have Ahsoka (Jedi and Nightsisters give 10% evasion) as my leader, but I'm thinking Anakin would be best since he gives all Jedi's +10% offense.
    I want an Ahsoka team, not sure how well they would do since it's only a bonus to evasion.

Thoughts on the best leader to help allies?

9. GavinReich4

GavinReich4 Level 19

Picked up a 4*, sadly a mediocre Tusken, who's name I will not attempt to spell.

I think I'll be working towards a Maul or Dooku. Both seem like pretty formidable units.

10. Tunevec

Tunevec Level 14

I would advise against Dooku as a leader card, for dps he seems decent with having a chance at 2 attacks with a lot of stuns against Jedi teams.

11. roadburn12

roadburn12 Level 34

I love when my allies have a gear lvl 4+ dooku as their leader, his Flawless riposte (100% counter-attack chance) can absolutely devastate any group that uses AoE attacks and helps make up for my groups lack of offence

12. Electricboa

Electricboa Level 26

If you need a good DS character, that $5 pack with Dooku is actually worth it. He's a great DS character, and still pretty cheap.

I think it depends on two main factors. First, whether they already have that character. You can't use duplicate characters on your team. The second part comes in whether they have a strong offense or support team. If they've got mostly support, a strong attacker is more useful than anything else. I also imagine healers of all kinds are welcome. Again, if they don't already have a bunch of them.

For me, I want leaders that are actually build up. I can't tell you how many times I pick someone and it looks like they only leveled the character. I was talking to Dannik Jerikko yesterday before I'd drawn my Maul and I didn't think he was that great because all the Mauls I'd tried were pretty much just bare bones. I tried his, and it was amazing.

13. roadburn12

roadburn12 Level 34

Theres a little trick for telling who has geared up their leader. Look at the colored border of the character portrait, White = gear lvl 1, Green = Gear lvl 2/3, Blue = gear lvl 4 (and up maybe, havent seen anything else atm) So picking a blue bordered ally card will come with all its abilities.

14. kyroo

kyroo Level 16

The blue circle with 2 little divots in the sides are for level 4, while the blue with like 5 or so all around is . I've also seen a lv 52 npc with a purple border, which I'm assuming is at least gear 7

Dannik Jerikko and roadburn12 like this.
  15. Electricboa

Electricboa Level 26

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that.

Dannik Jerikko and roadburn12 like this.
  16. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

I now have a new goal, I'm farming for Luke, now that I have that battle unlocked.

17. Tunevec

Tunevec Level 14

Luke seems like a great sniper. Anyone have a great team comp for him yet?

18. kyroo

kyroo Level 16

I know Luke has great synergy with Leia, what with her rebel crit chance buff.

19. Dannik Jerikko

Dannik Jerikko Moderator

Just 4-starred my Chewbacca. I feel that the 100k credits I dropped on the promotion gave me little return. He didn't get any new badass abilities and performs roughly the same in the squad arena battles. Nonetheless, my new goal is to promote my Dooku, as he is just too OP to ignore.

binary flotsam likes this.
  20. Sammy24u

Sammy24u Level 11

Sid works as a leader just as well as Lea for Luke and I think because his crit boost is generic it works better for the whole team.