What's the best commander?

Discussion in 'Honorbound' started by Robot, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Robot

Robot Level 11

I choose the Pyromancer but I'm starting to think he might not be best...which commander do you guys think is the best right now? why?

2. GlassCase

GlassCase Level 12

I think this is highly opinionated, atleast for now since the game is still in it's infancy and not enough is known. But for now SAGE is the best! Mainly cause I choose him lol.

3. Coolgametho

Coolgametho Level 3

I am quite curious as well. I suppose there is a difference in stats and all that, although it's spells remain the same. I've tried... dunno the names... the green one, the dark one and now I have the white one, called sentinel I believe. Anyway, as far as I can tell I believe the sentinel to be the worst. The battles I've used him were nothing special and in pvp I usually won vs sentinel, using that dark guy. I would like to know which one is best but I can't seem to find the base stats of all anywhere.

4. Zarcos

Zarcos Level 5

The commanders are completely and 100% identical for every single attribute and ability, however the sage type hero does magic damage and all the other 4 do physical damage. But they still do the same damage regardless. Right now, the difference are completely cosmetic and whether or not you want to do physical or magic damage.

5. Harbinger

Harbinger Level 3

Not a super relevant point, but I think the Pyromancer is a female character. Just FYI.

6. Coolgametho

Coolgametho Level 3

wait, hold on. If they are 100% identical stat-wise.... then that means sage does have the same stat as the others. I just checked but it seems that the magic stat and the attack stat isn't the same. My sage has 980 attack or so and 930 magic attack. Now, if that means that all other commanders use the attack stat (which looks higher) but sage uses the magic attack stat... doesn't that mean that he is, indeed, weaker?

edit: nvm, I think I get it now. The attack and magic attack stat are identical, however, any stat gain from rings and such are not included. They are visible in green. I assumed they were included, which is why I thought one stat was lower.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  7. Pyromancer

Pyromancer Guest

It is she has female qualities. Like the female chest

8. it doesnt matter what stating commander you choose it only determines the home screen all the statsare the same it changes nothing

9. Randomgamer

Randomgamer Guest

This is slightly incorrect. The base stats are the same but the resistances vary per commander.