What unit now.....

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Neoplasma, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Neoplasma

Neoplasma Level 10

Hi guys,
    Siince my red stones are pretty low because of my venom i need to know what unit to master next my 3 soon 4* cap exchange chaos tokens for hulkbuster my 3* hulk or 4 star* luke cage and which of these is a end game unit

2nd question will be what to spend tokens on cap marvel which is 4* gamora which i dont have yet or bb which i neither have or perhaps kingpin or pun

Same will be for chaos i have 3* hulk 2* hulkbuster or should i go for starlord red skull or the other options please your honest opinions about this

My main team is marvel spidey venom

Sorry for the long story thnx in advance

2. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

Luke Cage is definitely worth covering and leveling. His Leadership skill is one of the best in the game. He does well on Missions, Arena and Siege.

Venom is good at Mission clearing and decent at Siege. I would focus on Luke over Venom depending on the number biometrics and levels for each.

I personally believe in increasing what you have over getting something new if what you have is insufficient to complete on your tasks. Meaning, if you can't get through all the Missions or Siege, what good is a new under leveled and under-starred character going to do for you? Having said that, new is fun. So you need to balance that for yourself.

I would take Hulk over Hulkbuster. But that is my preference.

I hope some of that helps.

3. Neoplasma

Neoplasma Level 10

Thnx alot for the info
    my cage just got 4* not mastered yet
    my vemom 3* fully mastered

What about honor tokens and chaos just go with what i have or do starlord and gamora have potential

4. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Gamora has potential... starlord not so much

5. Neoplasma

Neoplasma Level 10

Ok thnx zyraz can u check in my other thread about gear rerolls

6. CHRIS BROWN

CHRIS BROWN Level 7

If you already have the hulk at 3*, why not invest in getting Veronica to 3*? The third attack seems like it could come in handy in both the arena and sieges.

7. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

I havent tried Gramora but you dont like Starlord? What dont you like about him?

I got mine 3* lvl 40 and he is insane. Does really good damage also. His 3* skill is badass for bosses. And his bomb pulls enemies together plus his charged shot = instant kill on normal mobs.

8. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Yeah that was a premature dislike - having only played him in Villain Siege and at 2*. I have since 3* him and got him to level 40, he is definitely fun to play through missions. Gamora I am loving more and more, nearly have her 4*.

9. Bwilde

Bwilde Level 20

How do you guys get these bios so fast?

10. Renet Abella

Renet Abella Level 3

You spam special missions using no limit while hoarding energy from everywhere (Daily giveaways , Assemble Point 500pts ~> 25Energy , Crystal Recharge)