What to ask for in the survey?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nimmy, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Nimmy

Nimmy Level 7

So, what do you think we should ask for in the survey ? If many people say the same thing, we might have an impact.

I asked for more offers in the bazaar, and the possibility to choose against whom you'd PvP (not during PvP events of course, just for fun for regular days to play against your friends , and let the community organise tournaments)

aloalao likes this.
  2. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

For me, I need them to improve their server performance, I believe they'd blocked IPs from my country due to server overload, many cannot play(for around 1 day or more), now they've unblocked it, we can access BB again. This is really unfair!

Any new events/familiars are needed to be tested more carefully before released. World Battle caused network error, Selkie, Ryaum did not proc when having full health, etc.

I like your 'more Bazaar offers' suggestion :), Nimmy.

P.s.: I forgot to add "More minions could be selected during Blood Brothers-ing", "More than 10 Crystal could be added at a time when Empowering".

A poster name or in game ID(optional) could be shown when offering fams on Bazaar would absolutely prevent offers imitating. I believe a lot would like this option.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  3. Anger

Anger Level 7

I asked to allow us to make item trades and to allow us to offer items for fams. For the game play I asked them to get rid of a lot of the older fams that are nothing more than a waste. I also asked for GoW4 to be put on a event rare :) I think they need to slow the addition of new fam's for a few months as well so that the bizzar starts functioning like a true market. Right now everything is 1 GH unless it is absolutely heads and tails above all else.