What is the drop rate of the legendary heroes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jthong, Dec 23, 2014.

1. brokolilikek

brokolilikek Level 7

Now you only need the third maria to become immortal in Arena!

petkanna is right btw, i was just playing the disarm randomly and a Dart pop up. Same happened on Sigruna. But never got a Maria, i bought all keys from popo and wtih jewels, then i got my second Dorothy -.-

2. maxblade

maxblade Level 11

lol pretty nice , I'll try then. yesterday I received sigruna and I have 2 pretty nice bows ( 1 with 6 stars 3 lines critical damage + 30%, critical dmg + 70% and critical chance +10%) and another with 5 stars and 2 lines of hero attack power + 11.25%
    unfortunately the weapons I need a good status on is totally screwed like the 6 star sword for my leon the attack buffs I got was only those useless resist penetration (I even don't know what it does).

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  3. FrostyPanda

FrostyPanda Level 3

I got Krimmy on 2nd try and Siggy from my 8th. Let the hate flow.

4. maxblade

maxblade Level 11

lol if I didn't have got sigruna I really would be angry right now haha

5. petkanna

petkanna Level 10

No, stop making me wanting another Maria.

I think i actually got second sigruna last dungeon, but for collection sake, i return her 1.
    Don't worry though, 1st black white dungeon, i didn't get anything, on 2nd bw, 1 dorothy, 3rd bw 2 maria.
    1st disarm 2 leon, 2nd disarm, 1 dart

I feel like gravity drop rate is more ok than the other

6. maxblade

maxblade Level 11

well I'm very bad at the moment I got leon 6 stars and sigruma 5 stars , but I'm getting screwed by dorothy energy ball before being able to finish her , I got alexander 4 * do you think getting it to tier 5 would make me survive at dorothy's energy ball ? I really want maria I already got dorothy (unfortunately) I wish it was maria instead.

7. brokolilikek

brokolilikek Level 7

I'm at the same situation as you. I used to run alex(5)/achilles(5)(lead)/sneak(6) with double invincibilities just to survive the energy ball. Three weeks later now, i run 6* alex which is super effective. You should consider getting him 6*.

8. maxblade

maxblade Level 11

do you think that getting alex to 5 stars could make me survive the energy balls at least once ? because I've been very unlucky when it comes to paladins , gunners and priests the only good paladinI got was alex the rest was a shit compared to the best ones (I gotr thor and drake) , with gunners I just got maxi and spyro not very good either, and the only priests I got so far were wompa and yodowong when I wanted mew, nightingale or something better.

9. hellc

hellc Guest

well my luck is hilarious because i got 3 dorothys in one week and in an other both heroes .but my luck with maria and d'art is hell

10. maxblade

maxblade Level 11

guys I have the following priests 5 stars : mew, maria, woompa, nursy, yowodong.

which one do you think it's worthy to put 6 stars ?

11. me too

me too Guest

12. xeolite

xeolite Guest

Well, luck hit me like meteor
    after 5 runs the 6th I got Leon and then after I got D'art :)

13. Kinitota

Kinitota Guest

I've done it for about 1.5 months now everythimg it comes up ignoring all other dungeons and I haven't gotten a single drop...EVER from that dungeon I think they should maybe increase destiny point chance or something because I've been going for 1.5 MONTHS and not A SINGLE DROP EVER

14. CptDerp

CptDerp Guest

After about 50 try's on (counting both dungeons together) Road to Ruin and Path of rage i have gotten zip, nothinh. On the other hand my friend has compleated about 30 and he has gotten Demona And Cano.

15. Applez228

Applez228 Guest

I'm running a 6* Lupeow , Mew with SBW, and a Drake. I've have been doing over 100 runs and still no Cano ;w;