What happened to ATATs range?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Commander' started by Hu Chi, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Hu Chi

Hu Chi Level 41

Anyone else notice that ATATs seem to need to be right on top of something to shoot at it now?

It used to fire at its sated Range of 10....but for the past 2 or 3 weeks, it really seems as if its Range has been nerfed down to 1 or 2.

I'm not liking this.

2. Suguru

Suguru Level 12

That issue is a running gag. Happens from time to time just to nerf us imperial attacks. Don't see rebel healers nerfed yet.

3. Hu Chi

Hu Chi Level 41

I call shenanigans!

4. chiller087

chiller087 Level 10

It used to be a gag, now it's a plague. It happens without fail now, at least for me.

What's the point of having ranged 11 if you're just gonna go right up and try to mount the shield generator like it's mating season?

I just can't believe they worked on this for months, and this is what we get?

5. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

Imperials complained for months about how much the ATATs shot walls so they changed it to a way in which they will shoot over walls. Unfortunately they didn't quite get the AI correct. I know it sucks for imperials but I do think they will fix it.

6. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

Looks like they are rolling out a hot fix to bring the AI back to what it was pre-update.

7. jazzyoki

jazzyoki Level 1

Thanks eakdaman for the information. I had to change my strategy completely because of that.

8. Moroveus

Moroveus Level 27

I hope they fix it, because my AT-ATs, TIE, and Blizzard I are level 8. The rest of my of my troops are around level 5-6. I cannot beat anyone unless they fix the AT-AT AI. Very, very frustrating.