What do you guys think of my lovelys?

Discussion in 'Plundernauts' started by Mohamedj12, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Mohamedj12

Mohamedj12 Level 1

image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. knotty

knotty Level 10

Holy schnikies, that's a lot of legendaries for level 18. Mind if I ask how much you spent on the game? That's some insane forging action there. I can't imagine how that's possible without a direct siphon from your bank account for antimatter.

I didn't bother with trying to forge legendaries until I hit the level cap. Then again I only chose to spend $10 :p

Attached is my current setup.

Attached Files:

3. theShanMan

theShanMan Level 2

It seems that legendary items were significantly easier to get at levels 15-20, but now at level 23 I'm lucky to see a rare come through the forge..

4. Mohamedj12

Mohamedj12 Level 1

It was hell on my bank account lmao! But in the end I prevailed haha. Hopefully they come up new updates soon!

5. JaGGeR101

JaGGeR101 Level 7

I think legendaries are more frequent when forging at the start of a new level. Now, especially that we are stuck at forging at maxed level 23, legendaries are rare. ;)

Though, I recently forged a legendary cannon (been forging and farming to pass the time in plundernauts).

6. theShanMan

theShanMan Level 2

It funny, after my last post I ended up forging a legendary beam turret, lol

7. Any forging tips/recipes you guys have found for the best chances at forging Legendary items?

Like:
    rare beam + rare beam + rare beam = Legendary
    or
    upgraded beam + salvaged beam + standard beam = Legendary
    or maybe forging materials is the best? Like:
    targeting mod + spare parts + singularity shard = Legendary

I realize there is no recipe that guarantees a Legendary, I'm just curious as to what has worked for you. I still have yet to forge a Legendary anything and I am now level 25! Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

8. roflwaffle

roflwaffle Level 6

Ive gotten more legendaries off 3 whites than three purples, but small sample set, so kinda meaningless. I also forge a lot more whites