Weekly event: Mighty Dwarf

Discussion in 'Fable Age' started by Dollars, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Dollars

Dollars Level 11

Mountain Dwarf [Snow White Lore]
    (Image showing evolved stage - Mountain Dwarf Master)

Let's Get him in the weekly Special Quest!

----
    [​IMG]

The mighty Mountain Dwarf is among the most respected figures within dwarven society. In addition to his great skill in mining water gems from the deepest caverns of the Icy Plains, he's famed for having found the poisoned Snow White slumbering in the forest. As a token of appreciation, Snow White has granted him a position in her personal guard. When Snow White marches into battle, there's little doubt that the Mountain Dwarf will be by her side.

[​IMG]

Anyone get him yet?

2. game otter

game otter Level 13

Not yet, but I can only consistently farm normal difficulty so it'll take awhile. Took forever to get the Sheriff this way but Belle wasn't as bad.

3. Showerbag

Showerbag Level 8

I missed Belle despite trying very often. Sheriff I got on first try on hard, and this dwarf took about 15 tries on hard with no luck, so I finally wasted all of my energy on Heroic and got him first try. I think heroic may be 100% drop.

4. game otter

game otter Level 13

I farmed the whole week and it never dropped. I don't think I made it past heroic but I didn't on the other two and still got them. Not sure I'd have used him anyway.

5. Dollars

Dollars Level 11

Yeah they seem to be on a very low drop rate. I'm still working on getting him too...

6. Tjbakes

Tjbakes Level 3

i got him but dont use him. it would be a good feature to allow trading of cards between friends. anyone?

whitejena likes this.
  7. whitejena

whitejena Level 2

It doesn't drop in Heroic everytime, folks.

Also, trading is nice idea. But they probably wouldn't make money. Unless they charged a transaction fees for trading?

+1.

8. game otter

game otter Level 13

I suspect that any event you miss out on will eventually rotate back in to try again. Honestly, the stuff I've gotten from these events aren't terribly great and I don't use them on my team.