Water Phoenix Complete Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by BigN1gga, Oct 6, 2014.

1. JChunks

JChunks Level 35

They want 50000 to remove my 6* Crit Damage rune. Im going gimp power for now with my 27% Crit rate.
    I mean getting to 40-50% is not worth the mana right now. If she is awoken I will fix this.

EDIT: I spent the mana, now I am broke. Phoenix now up to 53%.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    BigN1gga likes this.
  2. yongot85

yongot85 Level 5

Hi,

Water phoenix with despair + focus (speed, C.R%, Acc%) any good ? I am on my way to fuse this water phoenix

3. Chris04

Chris04 Level 7

Not sure about despair for water phoenix i personally believe(mainly because i have one and enjoy seeing 15-20 crits) he is better as a straight up nuker so rage/blade or if you have enough crit through sub stats on runes i would go Rage/Focus with an att/crit dmg/att (2/4/6) setup

YESUL likes this.
  4. yongot85

yongot85 Level 5

Hi Chris, your current water phoenix is rage/blade with (atk%/C.D%/atk%) ?

5. Chris04

Chris04 Level 7

Mine is Att/Crit rate/ att I am still farming for a 6* Crit damage rune and I need a little more crit rate as mine phoenix at 92% crit rate and 135% crit damage but when i swap the Crit rate for damage I will have 64% crit rate and hopefully 210% crit damage hoping to wreck shop

6. DienTran

DienTran Level 12

@BigN1gga May I ask how much damage ur water phoenix deal on Wind AA or Wind Death Knight? And your phoenix's stats please. This topic inspires me with some crazy idea lol

7. BigN1gga

BigN1gga Level 26

Medals:
    Sorry to tell you that I fused my water Phoenix on a different account :p
    Jim has an insane water phoenix if you want to look at.
    97% crit without blade rune or crit% rune

8. DienTran

DienTran Level 12

Do u happen to know how much dame it deals on wind tankers?

9. BigN1gga

BigN1gga Level 26

Medals:
    WTF dude?
    why?

crit build phoenix's damage on wind monster can't be more unreliable.
    You will probably need to ask Jim himself, he is on 111 most of the time.

10. DienTran

DienTran Level 12

Alright I will. Thanks

11. kambingputh

kambingputh Level 12

any update in guide?

im abit confuse and really in dilemma right now how to rune my phoenix..
    currently rune her with rage + energy(using energy because that the only rune with crtdmg6*)

but it seems dmg is not that high, and she really slow (compare to other monster. especially lushen.. and their hp quite same.. very2 low)

any idea on the build guys.
    I dont want to let her building dust in the storage.. take really effort to awaken and fuse her :oops:

btw her stats right now

HP : around 11k
    atk : 1800
    def : 700
    spd : 108
    crt: 73%
    crtdmg: 172%

crt dmg rune only + 12 atm. and both atk% rune +9/+12

do i continue this route and + rune or change....

12. Chris04

Chris04 Level 7

Maybe work on getting closer to 100% crit rate my phoenix has 13k Hp 2239 Attack 88% crit and 132% crit damage with a rage/blade setup(only have a 4* crit rune in my 4 slot would love to get my hands on a 6* crit damage rune) I also have a Lushen. yes Lushen's 3rd skill does more damage than the phoenix 3rd skill... But my phoenix's single target damage far surpasses my Lushen's single target my Lushen will do 3k x3 to all targets.(4k x 3 to all targets with buff) However my phoenix will deal 12k single target damage to a one person with no buff or debuffs. Furthermore with the phoenix buffed and the target with a defense debuff my phoenix deals roughly 23-27k damage (I use this combo in carios dungeons) insane if you ask me (my arena team is built around a water phoenix Lushen combo with Megan buffing and light succubus for her aoe speed and glancing debuffs) if Lushen and phoenix both use aoe abilities this will deal roughly 22k damage to the opposing teams this will generally kill any non tank/supports

I guess what I am trying to say is I am very happy with my rage/blage setup

kambingputh and DienTran like this.
  13. kambingputh

kambingputh Level 12

Thanks for the input... Hmmm..
    i think im gonna lvl my firehell hound then .. for his atack+crit buff if i cant get my hand any good rage rune with crit and crt dmg.. right now my crit only 79% its low because i dont have any good blade rune.. and 2 of my crtdmg rune at energy rune....aww what a luck..
    Yeah i see it now. This chicken single target really awesome!. . I just did like 15k (with buff at arnold in pvp) maybe it just a badly rune arnold....
    BTW can u test ur 3rd skill dmg? It quite confusing now for me. because i just did around 172K dmg:eek::eek::eek: at Water B10 boss.... Is it bug or what!! Only for the 3rd skil; though. .

EDIT: nvm just read the skill description the dmg base on max hp...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  14. Chris04

Chris04 Level 7

Yeah for Water boss B9 mine will dish out 220Kk ish

15. splitzero

splitzero Level 9

a few essense and levels away from having a water phoenix, and i'm planing to go the pure DPS route, thanks for the guide

16. Pudii

Pudii Level 10

Sorry to bump an older thread but with this SD I finally will have my water Phoenix completed. I have the runes to do rage/blade atk/critdmg/accy as well as runes to do rage/blade atk/critdmg/atk.

Both builds land me around 75% crit rate and both of them have 6* runes either maxed or 12+ I'm trying to decide which I should really do with. My main focus at the moment is ToA/Drag/Giants farming for runes and summons. My arena squad usually consists of Acasis/Bella/Benard, julien, hwa and either Julie/Fire bomber/Kaz depending on the team. The highest I've ever been is 1600 points.

I don't have very many good summons so Phoenix is a big deal with for.
    TL;DR ultimate build or nuke build for ToA/Giants/Dragon

17. Darky

Darky Level 15

Its kind of useless to use Rage rune set if you don't go Atk on 2ns and 6th slot.. If you going for debuff atleast go Violent. Since your main aim is pve go Rage/Focus with Acc substat then but keep +50% CritR with 150% CritD or +40% CritR with 200% CritD else swap CritD with CritR and aim for 100% CritR..

18. Pudii

Pudii Level 10

So, you've opened my eyes a bit to my possibilities. I'm trying to decide what I should do because today in my shop I pulled a 6* slot 4 Crit Rate rune. What's better in your opinion 100% crit rate 150-160% CritDMG or 50% Crit DMG with 210%?

I've decided it would be best not to pull runes from Julien for phoenix.

19. Darky

Darky Level 15

First count how much CritD you would get from your rune set, then you can calculate how much CritR you need to get higher damage vs CritR on 4th slot.
    50% CritR with 150% CritD / 40% CritR with 200% CritD / 100% CritR all give you the same damage output.. (although 100% critR give you more stuns..)
    You can Also Aim 35% CritR with 150% CritD / 25% CritR with 200% CritD / 100% CritR with Violent Rune set.. Which gives you better Debuff/CC..

20. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

anyone using violent build ? or its better to go either full dps with rage or CC ?