Warwolf, Elsa, Lash, which character is the best for you?

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Impega, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Impega

Impega Level 5

Warwolf seems the most impressive, his five skill increases a lot his attacks and his passive can heal.
    Elsa makes great damages too, she also avoid a lot of attacks with his skills, she seems to be a good speed character.
    And finally Lash, he has nice skills that can hit multiple enemies but I read he is the worst of the three, do you agree? Even with the uniform?

I don't know in which hero use my halloween tokens, which one do you recommand me to rank up?

2. pkscout

pkscout Level 8

I decided to go with Elsa mainly because I need basically every speed character I can get leveled to 6* to have any hope of beating Blast Kingpin in the final villain siege stage. That and I liked her skill moves better than the other two. As with most things in this game, it's probably best to go with what makes you feel happy. So if one of the characters speaks to you, get that one.

3. Impega

Impega Level 5

Finally I took Lash, it was the character I wanted when I saw the annoucement of the update, moreover he is blast so he can help in Villain Siege against Venom and Maestro. I am happy with this character so it's a good choice^^"

4. kdadi

kdadi Level 8

I'm building Elsa because she looks like she'll be great at dodging and looking for a strong 5th speed character for BW. Gamora is my 5th now, but too hard to get her bios.

5. predaking23

predaking23 Level 11

they will all be good once you get them leveled and geared - so pick the one that fits your team/play style. Warwolf is probably the best, but who cares.

6. Ythalacuatha

Ythalacuatha Level 10

Yes, I picked Elsa as well, mainly because my speed team is weak, and my combat team is strong.