War Machine Profile

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Zyraz, Jun 21, 2015.

?

Rate War Machine out of 10

Poll closed Jul 5, 2015.
  1. 10

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 9

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. 8

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

War Machine.jpg

Type: Blaster
    Attack: Physical

6* Leadership: Physical Attack +30% ↑
    4* Passive: Physical Defense +5%, Stun Resist

_

2. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Description provided by Zackoqf7

War Machine:

Mission - All his skills break super armor and can interrupt skills with 3 of the skills dealing really good damage. 2 of his skills also provide suppression for the duration of his cast times. He is also decently tanky with a % physical defence passive. Generally a good for most stages except the most daunting ones.

Arena - He is good in the arena against most match ups with his skills providing interruption and suppression. The cast time to cool down ratio is also good, giving most opponents not much retaliation chance. Stun resist prevents him from getting stunned.

Villain Siege - He is good for all villain sieges with 3 ranged skills, 2 providing suppression and 1 jump skill which breaks enemies skill. I could say he is exemplary for villain siege with his skill set. Being blast type, he is also ideal for facing the 2 combat bosses due to damage advantage. His 3* skill is energy damage and does not work against Destroyer.

3. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    Great character overall. Given the frequency of blast characters (Doc Oct/Bullseye in arena...Capt. America/Venom in Arena), he's a really handy character to have. Great leadership boost (+5% Physical Damage). It also helps that he has both physical and energy attacks.

4. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

Besides Green Gobli, Warmachine is my favorite hero. His Physical defense is really good, his attacks do high damage, his 4* passive is stun resist(this includes super armor breaks), all his attacks give super armor breaks, his skills are fast cool downs. You can kite all bosses and be able to take on guys higher level then him. Only thing is on auto the computer usually only hits a few guys with his skills, but if you play him you can line the enemies up and kill huge groups. He excells in villian sieges being blaster type and arenas.

edollas likes this.
  5. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

because he has both physical and energy attacks...what options would you guys suggest for his first gear?

another question: which of his attacks interrupts enemies from casting their abilities?

6. Imaloozer

Imaloozer Level 8

I've just started leveling him up so he can be useful or me in Villain Siege and I am starting to see what you guys mean. He's looking like a real solid character and doesn't look like he's left open when he does his attacks. Definitely going to keep working on him now.

7. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Physical attack. Even though he has an energy attack, it calculates damage based on his Physical attack stat.

All his skills interrupt

unco dan likes this.
  8. J4x

J4x Level 13

Don't think of it as Physical and Energy Attacks, but think of it as Skills that do Physical or Energy damage, but (both) based on the character's Physical Attack. Easiest way to avoid confusion.

9. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    I got WM to 5* the other day and his 5* skill is beastly. It may be the best skill I've come across in the game. It's an excellent crowd control skill, and you don't even have to try and line bad guys up (like with his energy blast attack). It also destroys bosses. I leveled it up to 30 and was doing 12k+ damage to combat bosses.

Poisoned likes this.
  10. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

Wow! I have 28 more bios til my Warmachine is 5*. I am sooooooo looking forward to this. Oh man that nuts.

11. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

[​IMG]

so...his third ability now also adds a stun? worth it?

12. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

It is his dash forward skill. And i am not sure on how long the stun is but yes it is totally worth it. My guess is it is 3 seconds but you also get 10% increase to you stuff which makes him pretty OP.

13. misho86

misho86 Level 11

i bough the uniform for the 10% stats buff and the skill is a bonus.If i plan to farm any hero up to 5* or 6* i save crystals and buy the armor. WM is one of the best heroes at moment he does ton of dmg and cant be hit with his stuns... For me Vision and WM are the best heroes in the game from the once you can farm for now(i cant try the once you need to buy). My Spider Man is 4* with 12 gear on everything +40 on the 3 skills have good ISO-8 while Vision and WM are 4* +9 gear and +25 skills not good ISO-8 and they do better than him... and i tough the Spider is the strongest :) also i think Green Goblin is very good but mine is 3* cant compare yes and Black Panther seems very strong just 2* i imagine at 5*...

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  14. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

just 6 starred my WM and have him leveled to 47 now and he's a 10 in my book. his 6* ability does TONS of damage...as you guys can see for yourselves from the preview, it's a combo of his other abilities. it's just....wow. and he's already resistant to stuns which is a huge benefit on defense. i just rolled silent night iso set for him and it looks pretty good. not sure if i should keep rolling and hope for binary power tho...

15. J4x

J4x Level 13

While I'm really glad with his 6* skill, as he dashes around to avoid damage while he's dishing out an awesome combo, I was however a little bit sad to see them just using existing moves instead of creating a completely new one. The dashing really saves this move though (otherwise he'd be a sitting duck), so I'm not too sad :)

16. Solaris

Solaris Level 7

Sadly, I started playing the game after the Iron Patriot suit sale is over. Is WM still worth playing without his IP suit?

17. SomeGadgetGuy

SomeGadgetGuy Level 4

Absolutely!
    I just ranked my WM to 6* and even without the suit he's an absolute monster throughout most of the game. I hope we'll see his uniform available again during another patriotic holiday...

18. Solaris

Solaris Level 7

Well, the Iron Patriot suit is available again right now and I want to buy it. I do have a question though: what team is he good in? Since he shares a bonus with Iron Man, I'm assuming that they make a great team together, but I'm unsure about the third member.

19. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

If you have Vision's uniform, he's a good pick any day. If you have hulkbuster, then that makes the iron mania team which is acceptably okay to use.

Solaris likes this.
  20. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr Level 13

Some unexciting teams. Probably to compensate for how absolutely OP War Machine is in this game :playful:

Iron Mania (IM, HB, WM): All Atttack +5.5%, All Defense +5.5%, Critical Rate +4.9%
    Tony's Toys (IM, WM): Attack Speed +4.5%, Movement Speed +4.3%

Armor Wars (Kingpin, IM, WM): All Defense +5.4%, Max HP +5.2%, Critical Rate +4.9%
    Tony's Toys (IM, WM)

Avenger's A... (Vision, Falcon, WM): All Attack +5.5%, Attack Speed +4.4%, Dodge +4.7%
    Need Some Help, Stark? (WM, Vision): Critical Rate +4.4%, Critical Damage +4.6%

Sidekick? (Falcon, Winter Soldier, WM): All Attack +4.5%, All Defense +4.7%, MAx HP +4.9%