WANT ADVICE ON YOUR BRIGADE? Post your questions in this thread!

Discussion in 'Familiars' started by Webtracer, May 8, 2014.

1. mikeya

mikeya Guest

Hello! Looking to upgrade my brig a bit for pvp. Currently running a w saw formation with a pope ira, green heals with bomb2, c&d and stormcall pinion, ope hlokk, pope bai, pope ira with a back row of pope ira, pope hoska, pope 3 star ales, pope selkie an pope ira. I know its definetly time to retire ira to srb duty. Who would fit best in those forward spots? How well is anubis? Is he worth trying to get 100+ ghorns for my mid spot?

2. El gato

El gato Guest

I agree it's going to wreck some Agi and Wis brigs ass, thanks for the help

3. fartface

fartface Guest

4. sithewarrior

sithewarrior Level 9

Creating a agi team for my alt and debating on a few things
    I plan to have lynx and 2 clockwork vipers (unless otherwise for the lynx) on active with a combination of 2 of WL+doog or hoska

dont have much experience with double buffing vs having buffer+def so input would be nice

depending on the choice of 2, my reserve will likely have vucubs and/or ghost ships if back row used in any formation

5. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

Up to 15th win Hoska will give you more stable streaks.

Double buff will be overkill against the weaker brigs you will be facing. You will have times with double buff but no proc which could cost you your streak and times with no buff from doog and then he is a waste of space but even without buff proc from Hoska he will still help protect your other fams.

After 15th Hoska doesn't really help that much so here a double buff will give you a better chance for some wins.

6. RobMordecai

RobMordecai Guest

been working on my attack team 5V formation

Void 2 , Melanippe 2, Denki 2, WL Black, Void 2

Tawi2, Olitiau 2, Batraz 2, Saurva 2, Borivoi 2

Been thinking that i need more defense : i.e. Fenrir

Others in my stable: Should any of these fams be starters?
    Odin Stormgod E4
    Oniroku E4
    Iosheha 2
    Griflet, Falcon Knight L1
    Cuelebre 2
    Dein, SB 2

---Add ME Please!!! RobMordecai

7. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

If you don't run an AGI team, Defense is needed because you will go after your opponents, get rid of Denki(only 1 kill when skill procs, that's a waste).

Tawi is not suitable as a backrow fam, get a hard hitter instead. If you don't have many GHs, build a WIS team would be more easier, get a Hoska for defense. Black Brute is not a good WL, change to Green Healer or Greymage, or Purple Knife, their WIS is much better, so is your opening buff.

8. RobMordecai

RobMordecai Level 4

Thank You. Who do you think i should trade Denki for?

My wisdom team: (4tier at the moment)
    Grey Mage: Torrent of Flame, Boon of Mind & Blade2, Curiosity

Typhon , Rasiel , Kyteler, Xaphan,
    ioskeha, Libuse, WL, Amon

Bench:
    Phantom Assassin
    Oedipus, Tragic King
    Satyr
    Evil Eye
    Ioskeha
    Tawi

.....suggestions?

9. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

http://bloodbrothersgame.wikia.com/wiki
    Learn more here at BB wikia, mate. You can check every fam's details such as: their skill modifier, their POPE stats(highest stats - full Crystal added), their skill affliction, etc.

Don't put Typhon L in your brigade, it's a Legend fam but, it's not really effective, try Sugaar, Bone Beast, or Cat Sith Magus Master, or the recent Simurg, add GoR for WL(Greymage, or Green Healer, or Purple Knife) and put the WL between the fastest Wis Epic and Hoska, you'd easily get pass streak 15 if you run a 4 man team(but you need to choose the right one to attack).

Use all WIS epic fams as their practical stats(they often have Wis-based auto attacks, ATK stats is not important- can be zero) are nowadays often higher than AGI and ATK fams'.

When you have more GH, build ATK or AGI team then if you'd like to have one.

If you plan to do BB for a while, you have to learn things by yourself, do not rely too much on others opinion, theirs are not always good. The more you know about how things work in BB, the easier the game is.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  10. Taigoles

Taigoles Level 7

My AGI based team (W formation, all OPE stats):

1) Jester II ++ (Blade Ward 2)
    2) Kalevan, The Forest Green II
    3) Pakal, Jade King II
    4) Kalevan, The Forest Green II
    5) The Blue Beard (ToF, GoW3 and Payback) - Why ToF? for PVP with players that have Blade Ward 2 too. I need of a WIS based skill better, any suggestion?

Reserve team:
    1) Pakal, Jade King II
    2) Alcina the Soulsucker II
    3) Mathilda the Tarantula II
    4) Alcina the Soulsucker II
    5) Mathilda the Tarantula II

Variant team:

1) Pakal
    2) Kalevan
    3) Pakal
    4) Kalevan
    5) The Blue Beard

Variant reserve team:
    1) Mathilda
    2) Alcina
    3) Mathilda
    4) Alcina
    5) Hippogriff (Rare 1) - Why i puted him on my reserve team? If my entire team to die, he will be the ultimate familiar that will to enter in combat, so he can to use Blade Ward 2 on my reserve team.

PS: Sorry my english, i'm brazilian. ;)

11. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Jester is a waste of space, if it does not proc, and you waste Kalevan buff to a UC too, replace with an AGI fam that would benefit Kalevan buff is much better. The same to Hippogriff(Rare 1) in reserve, a waste of space, replace it with a hard hitter and cheap like Balgo, Selk, or Surtr.

toan365 likes this.
  12. Taigoles

Taigoles Level 7

Jester i uses because when we are on PVP event he dies easily, so the reserve can attack on first turn... but thanks, i will go to think better about my strategy.

toan365 likes this.
  13. Taigoles

Taigoles Level 7

Thanks aloalao. What you think of my new strategy?

W formation:

1) Icarus, Fallen Hero II
    3) Pakal, Jade King II
    5) The Blue Beard (ToF, GoW3 and Payback)

Reserve Team:
    1) Alcina the Soulsucker II
    2)
    3) Freila the Bountiful II - Freila can to revive my two Kalevans
    4)
    5) Pakal, Jade King II - Pakal can to buff himself and my second Kalevan... ;)

toan365 likes this.
  14. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Alcina should be put at Rear position as her skill is position independent, put Freila at 2 so she could revive Icarus and Pakal, your 2 highest AGI fams, not Kalevan - whose AGI is just 13821 :).

Reserve could be:
    1) Leo or hard hitter ATK/AGI fams(their skills should be position dependent to get front row bonus), should have high AGI to take advantage of Freila when she procs Greater Recall.
    2) Freila
    3) Same as 1) or Pakal could be put here
    4) if you prefer to run all AGI fams, try Ghost Ship(cheap and pretty good), or Sagittarius if you can afford him.
    5) Same as 1)

Just my 2 cents :)

toan365 likes this.
  15. Taigoles

Taigoles Level 7

Look my team now aloalao. Thanks for your help.

W formation, AGI based:
    1) Icarus, Fallen Hero II
    3) Pakal, Jade King II
    5) The Blue Beard (ToF, GoW3 and Payback)

Reserve:
    1) Alcina the Soulsucker II
    2) Rapse, the Bloody Horns II (he give hit kill... ;))
    3) Pakal, Jade King II
    4) Rapse, the Bloody Horns II
    5) Alcina the Soulsucker II

toan365 likes this.
  16. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

If you have enough GH, sell Alcina, and replace with Ghost Ship(faster and hit 4 random foes), Alcina was good but now she's too slow, only 15755 AGI is not fast enough, many WIS and ATK Epic fams are now faster than her. Ghost Ship's damage is Magical like Alcina's.

And if you keep Alcina, she should be put into number 2) and 4) positions. The same applied to Ghost Ship.

IMO your brigade is good enough to go past WS 15, if it's a little too hard, use All Out, everyone has to do it as now it's not easy to always go past win streak 15 with just one morale. Get 1 crystal set and lose, keep repeating that, and then you can use crystals to POPE your fams, or exchange them to GHs, and improve your brigade :).

To get 30 win streak, we need a very expensive brigade. But as long as we do not go for M2, 30 win streak is not really necessary, just farm as much bugles as you can, and use them to all out and get more points in the last two days when point multiplier is increased. Bugles are the key to win Ls!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  17. toan365

toan365 Level 4

Go for Jormungandr. Good for every event