WANT ADVICE ON YOUR BRIGADE? Post your questions in this thread!

Discussion in 'Familiars' started by Webtracer, May 8, 2014.

1. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

With the current fams you got, I suggest you use the W formation so you could get the best out of your available fams. Get a Mauthe Doog EP2(if you have more GHs, get a Kalevan or Hel ^^), and a Paladin of Leo, add Alcina skill for GL.

Sell Siby, and get another front line fam.

The brigade should be like this(W Formation)
    Scorpio Mauthe Cat GL Leo
    Dong Selkie ---- Bayam ----

For ---- in the back row, you can try Dong or Scorpio, or Leo. You should replace Bayam and Selkie with Sugaar or Cat Sith Magus Master if you have GH available to spend.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  2. FuutonDB

FuutonDB Level 5

So what fam should i buy? my brigade is
    5-Tooth
    Main
    Paladin of Scorpio II-WL(Grey Mage, still havent sac my Holl)- Paladin of Leo II - Kalevan II - All-seeing KeeperII
    Reserve
    Leupold II - Sugaar Thunderstorm II- Nightblade,Archsage II- Ghost Ship II - Paladin of CapricornII

3. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Sell Leupold, Nightblade, Ghost Ship II, Capricorn, sell your Hollo L1, get 3 Leo, 1 Sugaar.

AGI fams could not OHKO but he's pretty fast and has paralyzing auto attack and his skill has paralyzing effect too.

Or you could try some good ATK fams like Surtr, Balgo, and Ettin or Venomhorn Karkadann(put in the middle front), those ATK have high HP, their AGI is not so good but they can survive pretty well with their high HP and good DEF.

Your brigade should look like
    Scorpio GM Leo Kale Keeper
    Leo Sugaar Leo Sugaar Leo

or
    Scorpio GM Leo Kale Keeper
    Ettin Sugaar Karkadann Sugaar Balgo(if you have use all 3 Ettins in the backrow Front line, replace 2 Sugaar with 2 Kua Fus, so you could get the best out of Ettin buffs ^^).

Hope this helps! :D;)

4. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

What skills does your WL have?
    What is your total brig line up?

5. Zestynuggets

Zestynuggets Level 1

I've just started playing again and wanted to know what would the better choice for a white knight. Breaking wave or ice fist?

6. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Ice fist, BW only causes damage to front/middle lines.

7. Zestynuggets

Zestynuggets Level 1

OK how about something like demonic stab or strong arm tactics that hits all enemys? How does that compare to ice fist?

8. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

http://bloodbrothersgame.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Brothers_Wiki
    Enter any skill here, and check its modifier, read people comments about those skills.

9. wwwzoidus

wwwzoidus Guest

Greetings,

New player here and I would appreciate your time.

I am getting more involved with the game, and

would like to play better. I am currently Level

150 with a Golden Lance Warlord. Up until this point

I have been running mainly a "tanky" team consisting

of 3x Flesh Collector II Golems, 1x Black Knight Soul Hunter II,

1x Tepaxtl, Fatal Fang II, 1x Odin StormGod II, 1x Managarmr Frost Touch II,

Hrimthurs the Blizzard II.

These were rotated in and out. I would like to evolve my play style,

and have recently acquired:

1x Typhon

1x Gevi, Crystal Troll Master

1x Icarus, Fallen Hero

I am NOT rich with GH, but do have a decent trade stock.

From what I have researched, I should start building toward an agility

based team? I was thinking of getting a Paladin of Scorpio?

My WL skills are as follows:

Sythe strom 20/20

Silent Madness 20/20

Any insight and guidance would be greatly appreciated!

10. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

You should focus first on your WL. If you want allround skills it should be like buff/offensive/reactive. Budget agi WL skills are gow3/toh/cf, respectively Doog/alcina/gregory.
    You can also get cheap agi fams. I prefer fams with agi stats >16k. The faster your fams, the more likely they hit first.
    Every fam have different type of attacking skills. Sweep, fork etc. Basically meaning usefull for some types of events. Although agi based fams, their damage type might differ. In other words physical or magical attack. Just know their attack types.
    Icarus is great with dual skills. Use him in front. Gevi is usefull for time being to give survivability to your brig. Just put him most left position in front.
    If you have around 60gh to spend, you can add Kalevan to give additional agi buff.

11. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Sell your Icarus, Typhon and Gevi, use those GH to buy Paladin of Leo, he's cheap and good with paralyzing multi hits, or Scorpio, buy a Mauthe Doog if you cannot afford a Kalevan yet(upgrade to Hel later), add GoW3(from Mauthe Doog to your WL, ToH(from Alcina), and a reactive skill from Slagh, put your WL to back line. AGI fams are fast but fragile, so if you can, purchase a Marraco to replace Mauthe Doog and put him between your two highest AGI fams. Use W formation.

For backrow, get Balgo, Surt or Karkadahn for front line, Kua fu(Bone Beast or Cat Sith Magus Master if you prefer WIS fams) for back line. They're all cheap but efficient, and have pretty high HP.

Your brigade would look like
    Leo.. Mauthe/Marraco .. Scorpio .. WL .. Leo
    Surt/Balgo.... TBB/CSMM/Kua Fu .... Karkadahn .... TBB/CSMM/Kua Fu.. Surtr/Balgo

If you have GH available, replace all back row front line fams with Leo, he's pretty fast and has paralyzing multi hit skill/auto attack.

12. elpato

elpato Guest

Hey, I currently have (W formation) Scorpio, Ghost Ship, Golden lance with SoJ and GoW3, Nergal, Cat sith swordswoman.

My reserve is: Pazuzu, Bayam, CSMM, Selkie, Dong.

I want to keep SoJ for raids, what do you recommend?

13. elpato

elpato Guest

Also I was considering making a new account to have Grey Mage as my warlord... is there enough of a difference in their performance to warrant making a new acc?

14. wwwZOIDus

wwwZOIDus Guest

BigLittle and Alo,

I wanted to stop back by and say thank you very much for the help.
    I contemplated getting rid of Icarus, but just couldn't do it. I actually
    got him while I was on my sleeping medication and decided to try and climb
    a tier. Funny thing I got him on the second try, but somehow (stupidly) advanced
    through the entire tier without seeing him again.

I have worked on my warlord getting ToH, GoW3, and Counterfoil.
    This has made a huge difference. I have also grabbed a Paladin of Scorpio.
    Front line is a W formation with two Flesh Collector Golems flanking, Icarus,
    WL, and Paladin.

The back row is still very tanky in nature consisting of another Flesh Collector,
    Managarmr Frost Touch II, Hrimthurs the Blizzard II, Black Knight Soul Hunter II,
    and either Odin Storm God II or Tepaxtl Fatal Fang II.

I am still working on getting a Kale, hopefully I can trade up to him using
    some of my inventory. Below is a short list of what I think (please correct me)
    of what has any "value":

I currently am sitting on a Typhoon,
    Gorlin, 2 x Kijin Shikigami, Behemoth Thunderbeast, Venomhorn Karkadann,
    Nuadha Shining Blade II, Haokah Darkthunder II, Phantom Assassin, Magma Giant,
    Edgardo, Templar Captain, Ma-Gu, Pazuzu the Fiery One, Fimbuk the Freezing Sword,
    Umu Dabrutu, the storm, Brass Gorilla x 2, Dong, Fei Zhua Master x 2, Flamel,
    evil eyed alchemist II, Unicorn Spirit eater II, Xaphan, the Shadow Wing,and Chikaemon
    Master Samurai.

Anything worth saving? My aim is to get a Kale, also where should be be placed in formation?
    I would also like to know how you determine the attack pattern of each familiar (cone, fork, etc.)?

Again many thanks for your excellent advice, it has helped me immensely, all apologies
    for the long post and I really look forward to hearing you next thoughts!

Thanks!

wwwZOIDus

15. wwwZOIDus

wwwZOIDus Level 6

Registered to forum. You guys rock!

16. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

17. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

GL has the highest agi stat, but GM has a high agi + wis. Its what ever you like. When you got top fams, your WL becomes the weakest fam.

18. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Its a long list. Try to sell fams and get kale to put in front row between scorpio and WL to give them agi buff. Check bazaar for current pricing.
    You want fast fams in first row and multi hitters in reserve row. You can create a mix agi/wis brig. Keep in mind, the faster your fams the more likely they hit first.
    If you feel you can get to 15 streak with 1 morale, than you have a stable brig.

http://bloodbrotherswiki.com/ If you want to check fams stats and their capabilities.

19. el paco

el paco Guest

Thoughts on this weird cheap pvp brig idea...

Opposite of shield formation: Bai, Aeeshma, Chillweaever, Black Brute with Mighty Stomp and (Syphon or Brink of Death?) and (Bulwark or Magic Ward 2?), Brass Gorilla.

In theory it would be a pretty tanky and high damage brig = surives a couple of turns= more % proc chance= might win 15ws reliably.

Not so sure about the Chillweaver though.

20. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

I don't think your theory brigade would pass streak 15, would be dead meat if facing AGI or WIS brigades.