Very Happy with Revenge of the Bosses!

Discussion in 'Events' started by none atnon, Feb 17, 2014.

1. none atnon

none atnon Level 10

***For full disclosure, I drew a Maul 5* the first day (so I was lucky enough to grab a 5*).

Even if I didn't get lucky and draw a 5*, I feel like this has been a very nice event. Outside of the 5*, this event has greatly helped my formation and allowed me to evolve a few cards. From my view point this event had the potential to help us all, even if you don't get a 5*.

I guess my question to the world is...

Did people really expect to draw a 5* everyday or even multiples everyday? Would you want to see another event like this?

wheels2131 likes this.
  2. Syonide

Syonide Level 18

I like it as a mini event. It was nice to just quest and battle like normal, yet still have a chance at greater rewards than normal. Ok, maybe I played a little more than normal, but my point stands.

3. Jahosefat

Jahosefat Level 11

well i killed over 1200 bosses so far...zero 5* and only 1 of each healer card. averaged probably 10 hours per day the last 4 days playing game rotating through accounts with nothing. Their advertisement says "Earn" a 5*, im pretty sure i should have earned it by now...

Annihilus and BIG-KINGDOM like this.
  4. Grendel

Grendel Level 11

The concept is nice, even if the "Earn a 5*" slogan is way off base. Gives free players a better chance to get a 5*.

I don't care for the format though. I'd like to have a tiered reward ladder in place for boss count like we have had on other events. It's more tangible. And I'm sure some would like the rankings also, though that does nothing for me personally.

Annihilus and Showerbag like this.
  5. Syonide

Syonide Level 18

I have a really hard time believing you've fought over 1200 bosses. It seems like one of those statements where someone says "I;ve pulled atleast 10k AP packs and no 5*!" Yet, if they go check their packs pulled stats they'll find they've pulled closer to 2500-4000.

6. none atnon

none atnon Level 10

That's a major bummer and I could understand if you were frustrated.

7. Jahosefat

Jahosefat Level 11

yeah im pretty frustrated. Spent over $100 on this game so far with no luck. Was hoping for one or two 5*'s this week so I pretty much played every minute I was awake this week lol. So many boses killed and nothing. I just want one...

8. Jahosefat

Jahosefat Level 11

lets put it this way... i have 3 devices 27 accounts that i am aactively using for this event, my son and i can go through all 27 in less than an hour and get an average of 3 bosses per account. we did this for at least 8 hours each day for the past 4 days. When you do the math its actually probably much more than 1200...

9. Showerbag

Showerbag Level 8

You and your son need to go outside and enjoy life if that's the case.

10. Jahosefat

Jahosefat Level 11

one week inside won't hurt...especially with the weather. I don't need your life advice; thanks though.

Moroveus, Annihilus and sexkitten like this.
  11. tekott

tekott Level 11

Bree what u are advocating is illegal and against terms and conditions of swfc.

12. BIG-KINGDOM

BIG-KINGDOM Level 27

Yeppers, its called exploiting a weakness in the game, instead of reporting it, to gain an advantage.

I am sure you aren't the only one.... its never just one doing it. Lol

I wouldn't say it's "illegal" but... they could catch it and take action outlined in the terms of service.. but I doubt it since it's Konami.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  13. Showerbag

Showerbag Level 8

I wouldn't resort to it if they didn't keep taking away an extra 30-40 EP randomly after I kill a boss. Incredibly annoying losing EP for NOTHING.

14. Annihilus

Annihilus Level 17

Boom headshot

15. wheels2131

wheels2131 Level 10

I also enjoyed the event. I drew a Dooku, but even if I hadn't, the amount of 3 and 4 star cards from the extra AP draws was well worth the time.

I know the wife is getting annoyed with how the game is taking my time, not that we would be spending it together anyway. $2 spent is not something she can get pissed about either.

Looking forward to the next Revenge event in a few months!!

16. DKRickHunter

DKRickHunter Level 33

I had hoped for "a" 5* drop. Got zero. Then hoped ap would get me a couple 4*s, I am the proud owner of another sebulba. But I did get a 4/7 medic and a Evo 2 mechanic. The only silver lining. Plenty of money for later should I get something worth anything. And like
    60 shields to guard those precious blueprints.

Moroveus likes this.
  17. Totalblur

Totalblur Level 15

Never had a 5* before this event then 2 come along at once 5* Dooku and 5* Maul

18. theyrhere

theyrhere Level 12

loved this event - loads of credits, got Luke, QGJ and Yoda

19. Newtons Lies

Newtons Lies Level 10

Got jack shit. And to boot, now every alt account I fight for dailys is stacked with 5 stars. Awesome. If I had more time I would go investigate this line id thing to get my money and life back.

BIG-KINGDOM likes this.
  20. Exar Kun v3

Exar Kun v3 Level 3

Ifinally got my first 5 star and it was Jar Jar Binks :(