Venom Profile

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Zyraz, Jul 5, 2015.

?

Rate Venom out of 10

Poll closed Jul 17, 2015.
  1. 10

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 9

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. 8

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. 7

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Venom.jpg

Type: Combat
    Attack: Physical

6* Leadership: Crowd Control Time 24% ↓
    4* Passive: When HP is below 30%, Scale +30%, All Speed, All Attack +10%

_

2. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Description provided by Zackoqf7

Venom:

Mission - He is very much a jack of all trades, master of none. He has decent damage on 1st 3 skill, decent cast time, good auto attacks, good health and defenses. A 3s fear which has a 13s cooldown. Not particularly strong in any area or weak in any, he is good for most stage clears except the really hard ones. All his skills hit in a decent AOE and therefore is quite good in dealing with mobs. His passive boosts his offensive stats but only when his HP is low.

Arena - Very much the same as he is in missions, he is a decent fighter in Arena. His 1st skill breaks super armor and therefore can intercept enemies action or important skills and his 3s fear also comes in handy to prevent retaliation. His leadership can reduce crowd control ability and is therefore valuable here.

Villain Siege - He can deal with most bosses comfortably as most of his skills can be cast from range and deal decent damage. Most of his cast times are decent but you need to look out for enemy actions as his 1st and 3rd skill has a bit of pre cast before the damage lands.

3. Bwilde

Bwilde Level 20

What ISO set is good with venom? All out damage since he is already somewhat tanky?

4. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

i am using hail hydra on mine to sustain the passive :) kind rng though so i am keeping my fingers crossed :p

5. J4x

J4x Level 13

Like Zackoqf7's descirption says, he's definitely not bad, but not one of the best either. A solid performer, but he lacks something special to make him really stand out. I'd give him a 7.5, but there are no decimals in this rating system.. Bumped him to 8 because of the popularity with the Spidey & JI team bonuses

6. misho86

misho86 Level 11

i voted 9 but i think 8 is the right score for me . for mission farmer i think is not good. in VS is so good against Destroyer and is doing good against Bullseye and Ronan. in the arena nothing special but is not bad. no idea of 5* skill mine is 4* so i rate him as 4*

7. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    I really like venom. He's my best and favorite combat character. I feel like all his skills chain really well. His 5* skill causes fear and has a great AOE. Run him into a mob, and it goes off in all directions. Then chain the 3* skill that attacks multiple enemies and the primary two (lunge and chest blast) as needed.

Only downside i can see is that the fear attacks tends to make enemies run away from you or just run around randomly. This can cause the chest blast or lunge to miss if you're too far away or mistime it. I also wish he had more team bonus options. Basically he needs spidey for his best bonuses. Wish he had more characters to effectively pair with.

8. misho86

misho86 Level 11

so his 5* skills is AOE with fear thats good to hear. he is one of the 6-7 heroes i plan to farm up to 6*

9. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    Same. It helps that he's a semi-frequent shifter since he only has the two elite levels to farm.

10. nikolasael

nikolasael Level 5

how good is his maxed leadership?