Update Notes - Maintenance Jun 22

Discussion in 'Events' started by Mich, Jun 22, 2015.

1. De4dEyE

De4dEyE Level 11

FINALLY DID IT.

Quaid & Grah 6* leader

Elimo
    Griel
    Claire
    Kikuri

I never guarded against the wipes, I feel that Quaid makes managing the first two Fei's really easy. I used Claire UBB + everyone else to burst past the Soul Extinguishes, and used a hero crystal to burst down the third Fei to make sure I killed him (many of my runs I was off). The winning run I got lucky on, because she used multiple AoEs BEFORE she did the final 10%~ buff wipe (before she would buff wipe first and own me). This trial was insane. Is this character even useful post-nerf?

2. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Made some changes and went with it: Gave Selena: Virtue and gave Grah: the refined gem.

Fei healed right on the turn where i'm suppose to nuke him down and Xie does the huge nuke, but Fei didn't die so my 1st team was wiped.
    My Breaker Eru with Xentar and Fallacy Orb seems to do fine, but that was the early stages so that will change really quick, but i'll do a few more tries later and see what happens eventually i'll defeat her, also if I get Will and his 7* is out then i'll replace Selena with Will for more damage, if possible.