Update Notes - Maintenance Jun 22

Discussion in 'Events' started by Mich, Jun 22, 2015.

1. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

Can anyone who finished this trial test the boss's default skills on this sheet?
    Made it according to @Deathmax 's data mining. Not sure if there's any mistake.
    Thanks.
    X3.jpg

Miklotov, Suikostar, Matoriv and 2 others like this.
  2. De4dEyE

De4dEyE Level 11

I'm not having an issue with Fei, the bombs/shield or the Soul extinguish. I'm just getting bodied once she reaches under 40% and starts doing multiple aoes and bb drain. Is that completely random?

For Fei I just drop him to like 25%, build up sbbs with normal attacks, then kill him off and make sure Elimo sbbs that turn too.
    For the bombs I kill one in the first turn, kill the second in the next turn, then the third turn I just guard all (and Elimo's SBB def buff is still up around that time, don't know if that changes anything).
    For the ST instakills I just burst her down with early brute pots + ubb

Griel/Raaga lead, Selena/kkr/elimo/oguro

I'm at like 10 tries and it's driving me insane

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  3. Chobits

Chobits Level 46

The thing is, Maxwell counter was pretty simple and straightforward. Even this trial is straightforward (or was?) for the first 80%. You just need to burst 70-60 and 40 - 30 to avoid massive casualties all while guarding her shield expiration massive aoe. The issue for most people is right after the final Fei, she just spams the deadly aoe like crazy AND the single target. I swear she attacks like 8 freaking times in a row. I had to use my old phone that I've been too lazy to sell to play since my phone busted and I'm getting a new one soon and playing on an iphone 4 is annoyingly laggy. I don't have time to waste trying to complete the trial, doing perfect plays just to be rammed in the ass at 20% hp. It's just disgusting. Teams 2 and 3 are pretty much useless unless you have a 7* army and are above level 200 or w/e the magic number is for 2 7* teams. This trial is busted for real. They need to nerf her at the end.

Cio and OkamiFury like this.
  4. ary

ary Level 13

Xie jing wipe my team only with normal hit.... Srsly her normal hit when hp below 50% really ridiculous insane dmg.... Lead ragaa and grahden *6 with miti and 80% buff from aroon and still her normal atk can kill my raga 12k hp only 2 turn normal hit and next turn she kill my ivris with same method normal atk + crit crit crit

Every time i watch "xie jing one squad clear" youtube .... I know rng god really cruel to me

5. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Most of the videos on youtube are pre buff so there is that

AlexA likes this.
  6. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    I'm pretty sure most of the one squad clear happened before Gumi fixed the trial, I wonder if people like Ushi will come back to it at some point.
    EDIT: @Talukita beat me to it.

AlexA likes this.
  7. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

Just watched a vid, the author said due to blah blah, he didn't record the whole trial, but it's also doable even after the buff.
    When Xie Jing reached 50% the vid ended.
    Author said 50%-10% is the same as 100% - 50%.
    Well...
    And he also said we could survive through the Depraved Punishment by guarding the units. Hmm..
    Maybe duel Grahdens could help?

8. Cio

Cio Level 22

That damn Blighted Harvest 3 times at row after remove buff is real cheat... Manged to get her down to 30% with only 1 fujin, suddenly she cheat her way out destroying my 1st team in 1 turn even on all def...

9. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Nope, sounds like pure BS lol. Of course you can survive Punishment by guarding, the problem is the Blighted Harvest that comes after.

10. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    I will just leave it here
    image.jpg
    Xie Jing.jpg
    Man Claire as sub is just >>>>>>> Raaga I don't even.

It is actually easy again now with Grah 6* and knowing how to count turn + kill Fei lol

Matoriv and Cio like this.
  11. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Would Eru work instead of Kikuri, i'm poor :(

12. Cio

Cio Level 22

@Talukita how can you counter the last 30%? I can't find a way to kill Fei and i don't think i can withstand the lock leaderskill after punishment on 20%.

13. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Well I lower Fei HP to ~25%, then I use Claire UBB to burst him down lol. Around 10% HP I use Fujin and tries to burst Xie Jing down as well. Overall you need some sorts of UBB that can help burst Fei, right now Raaga/Claire/Lava are among the best it seems. Either that or use a Thunder adder (either Quaid or Orna)
    Can probably work with Anima max stats and some luck lol
    __
    Also I use all immunity spheres for the setup above. Don't be stingy and think that Elimo BB can cover it, she can not. The curse at the right time can ruin your entire run, and it locks BB when damaged from Kikuri as well

Cio likes this.
  14. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Every type expect Anima would drop for me, so I went with breaker...
    I only have have 3 spheres that can make me immune to status aliments... Guess i'll wait for 7* Will to come and see if I managed to summon him then maybe I could win lol.

15. Cio

Cio Level 22

As long as I can't nuke Fei, i think i need to get Grah 6* first, ican't nuke the last Fei with my current team... I don't have Claire and i don't want to use Raaga as sub for my current team:
    (L) Guriel
    Selena
    Elimo
    Tazer
    Kikuri
    Grah Friend

I'll leave this trial until i got my Grah... ~.~

16. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

So I downvoted that vid. lol
    btw I tested the table made according to data mining. It seems correct.

17. Matoriv

Matoriv Level 51

you followed the data table to count turns?
    if fei suicides, XJ will cast depraved punishment?
    depraved punishment is the 135% aoe based on the table above?

18. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Nope, the main threat is Blighted Harvest which is random for me. The buff remove skill can be avoided with turn counting.

And no Fei suicide will cause her to cast Demonic Atrocity or sth, the problem is that you have no way to avoid Deprived Pubishment later

image.jpg image.jpg
    Also my final product, yes that is right, Karl. KARL against Xie Jing, and no Elimo with perfect clear to boost.

I still can't believe I made it but I did!!

Matoriv likes this.
  19. Matoriv

Matoriv Level 51

geez no revive used??
    you probably know all the atk sequences by heart...

20. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    @Talukita Imma try that Grah/Claire, but half assed version... Grah (L) (With Malice and Heresy orb)
    Eru (Xentar and Fallacy orb)
    Elimo (Drevas and Magic Ore) (Should I try for the Queen tear? I don't think it makes much of a difference since it gives 1 more BC)
    Selena (Lexida and Refined)
    Tazer (Grah's GQ sphere? and Refined)
    Claire (F) (Blaze Lance and Star of hope/Refined)

This sound good? Any spheres that should be changed? I only have 3 status null spheres btw.

This will take many tries before I beat her because I need to get used to turn counting and such... So activates OD on Claire before Xie starts doing Soul stuff and nuke her down and then do the same with the last 10%?

Good idea to make a second team? If the first team can make to at least 10% then die due LS lock or something then the second team should be able to finish her off, I think about doing the good ol' Lilly/Grah for that one.

Anything else I should be informed of before I get my butt rekt'd?