Update 2.5 launched 9/19

Discussion in 'General, News and Updates' started by ryan4nayr, Sep 22, 2016.

1. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr Level 13

I'm just gonna leave this YouTube video for a brief outline:

For more details, head on over to the Mobirum forums here

Apollyon likes this.
  2. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

Been a while bud. How's things? I've finally gotten a few t2s nown including carnage and YJ + finished my first BO, Proxima. Phew..

Next update is coming soon. What are your thoughts?

ryan4nayr likes this.
  3. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr Level 13

Hi! How have you been? So you have Carnage huh? Did you also get Hyperion? The monthly sub is so tempting, but the Black Order characters are sooo ridiculous.

I have a small clutch of T-2's also -- Black Widow was my first (and what a memorable time that was) to help beat World Boss, Thor-Groot, Ronan, Iron Fist, Vision.

Proxima Midnight was also my first maxed out Black Order for some tasty World Boss-beating dps. She's taken over Vision's role as Special Missions runner, earning me 29-40 second runs of Special Mission #6.

Next for the T-2 tickets are Elsa (with uni) and Warwolf.

Still on the fence about Update 2.6.0 ... gold earning in Alliance Battle has been nerfed hardcore. At least the Dr. Strange Epic Quest looks fun. What do you think so far?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    Apollyon likes this.
  4. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

I've been pretty good, busy though. I haven't been on here as often again... Yup, Carnage is t2. Hyperion is maxed out, but I haven't t2 him yet. It is tempting, and I gave into it... haha.

Cool, I bet its expanded since your last message. I'm working on both Elsa and Warwolf myself with the chaos and honor tokens.

As for Dr. Strange, the grind was real. Luckily I had some rank up tickets and materials saved up. I just 6* today!! Takes quite a bit of gold, so he won't be 100% complete (gear, skills, iso-8) for another week or two. The gold nerf in Alliance Battle sucked big time, but at least the other rewards are still good.

Overall, I liked the update. However, the new characters introduced are very overpowered compared to most other characters, even at T2. Now that we have yet another coming, it looks like the Asgardians will finally get some limelight.

I'll try and check back here a bit more often. I've been using the Line app primarily for all my game (and some personal) chats, discussions, etc.

Until next time!

5. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr Level 13

I feel like you only show up when there's a new update coming :happy: . That's not a bad thing though, all dev studios know that popularity (and revenue!) spikes at each content update.

I'm posting about the Update 2.7.0 teaser video, see you there!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    Apollyon likes this.