To all of you that think you need to have a natural 5* to play well

Discussion in 'General' started by Insomnnia, Jul 24, 2014.

1. DeathCrow

DeathCrow Level 11

ill just use the dark epikion and the mystic witch after 24 days log in. btw, i saw that it is monthly event. does it mean they change the free unit every month?

2. Mushbeard

Mushbeard Level 22

Yes. Last month it was Light Inferno

3. Mushbeard

Mushbeard Level 22

Also I can attest kind of attest to the other side of this.

I have a natural 5* (Fire Archangel) and am F2P. However I have never hit 1400 in arena yet (It isn't my main focus but still). Having the angel does not automatically grant me awesome skills.

4. stormford

stormford Level 6

But it definiatly grants more fun playing the game lol:D

5. Mushbeard

Mushbeard Level 22

Eh I have been benching him recently, especially in things I want to auto fight. The AI is pretty terrible with him.

6. Anderson

Anderson Level 5

What is natural unit?

7. Mushbeard

Mushbeard Level 22

All units are assigned a base * ranking at which you would summon them at if they were not awakened. Typically most monsters of a similar type are all the same except for one who is summoned higher. I.E. Epikion Priests. Water/Wind are summoned as 3*, Fire is a 4*.

If you manage to summon an awakened version it starts at 1* higher than its natural ranking, and awakened of course.

8. Xenocite

Xenocite Level 16

Just going to leave this here:

9. Mushbeard

Mushbeard Level 22

And this is why I am glad I have been raising mine....

10. stormford

stormford Level 6

Yah 5-4 star monsters aint that op, but for what happened in video you need high end runes and suscubus is still hard to get. Not to mention that AI sucks really hard and its not a surprise that you can beat them with not so good monsters.

11. Mushbeard

Mushbeard Level 22

No amount of human element can prevent that Chloe from getting 1 shot before she goes...

12. BubbleBursts

BubbleBursts Level 4

Dont complain about not having any natural 4*, 5*.
    I am current lv 29. All my MS gave me 3* monsters. I have yet gotten a single natural 4* or 5* monster.

But I say my team is pretty good. what I need to do now is to level up my inugami, and then yeti and get good runes and I am set.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  13. askael

askael Level 13

Love the spirit of people in this thread! And I think this is why I like this game as well; "trash" monsters can be turned to treasure if you know how to complement their weaknesses with other monsters. That, and runes help too.

14. Tanshui

Tanshui Level 9

The one semi-hard barrier right now is whether you can first strike / speed or not. Not having a speed leader can hurt bad against some team types, and each week the power curve of players go up where this becomes more prevalent(or rather lower in arena rating)

This week at 1700 I run into 90% either teams with a speed leader or teams I would have had an easy time if I could use a speed leader myself.

Go faster isn't the only solution but it sure is the easiest solution so I would say not having a speed leader really sucks bad right now at higher arena.

15. Tanshui

Tanshui Level 9

Not having a speed leader sucks for the common man formations that is. If you have other great monsters at your disposal you have a lot more options.

16. aganemas

aganemas Level 6

Something wrong with your account name man!! First time i saw someone more unlucky than me in summoning, when i reached lv35 i only have 3 4* after around 60 summons. My second and third 4* summons at lv 32 and 33 i think. I am thinking to restart since my new account with a more handsome name give 2 good quality 4* summons very early haha

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  17. novaaaa

novaaaa Level 9

[​IMG]

Super uber duber agree with OP, been playing since release without any natural 5* , was pretty depressing at first but i am over it now.
    i am constantly within top 200 rank in arena and from time to time within 100.

18. stormford

stormford Level 6

Man you have 2 most op 4 stars in game. If i were to chose random 5 star or water sylph i would go with sylph..

19. novaaaa

novaaaa Level 9

tyron is not that wow later on, due to the fact that everyone have so much resist whenever i hailstorm i only freeze 1-2 max

20. stormford

stormford Level 6

I would say its more about his leader skill, which is a must have later on. +its always nice to freeze some monsters even if its only one of them.