Thor Profile

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Zyraz, Jun 21, 2015.

?

Rate Thor out of 10

Poll closed Jul 5, 2015.
  1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. 7

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. 4

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Thor.jpg

Type: Universal
    Attack: Energy

6* Leadership: Lightning Resist +42% ↑
    4* Passive: While attacking with 5% rate. It deals 30% Shock damage every 1 sec. (5sec.) (20 sec. CD)

_

2. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Description provided by Zackoqf7

Thor:

Mission - All his skills deals moderate damage with 2 of them having decent AOE. 2 other skills only have melee AOE. Nothing spectacular in terms of strength. He is somewhat of a decent balance towards a slightly weaker side in missions. His passive which is single target does help with dealing damage to high health targets but does not fulfill its full potential on low health ones. Uniform helps to give passive damage by returning damage to attackers.

Arena - Without any form of major damaging skill or utility, he is average in arena. His main strength would be his passive and uniform passive giving passive damage which can turn the tide of a fight if RNGesus helps you. Other than that, all his skill are average.

Villain Siege - Similarly average in villain siege. Difference in success would very much depend on how much your passive would proc on the right target. 3 of his skills exposes him and puts him in enemy melee range which is dangerous. Energy attacks does not work against Destroyer.

3. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

My main problem with Thor and this is the reason I dont really use him is only 1 skill causes breaks, and that skill is melee and it takes a second before he actually hits. So it opens him up and leaves him exposed. He 3* skill is decent AoE and damage and can be cast at ranged which is cool.

I think if you put him with mostly defense Iso's and any of the secondary skills with defense he can be okay.

4. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Yeah I find he hits very hard, but the animations leave him wide open and he is super squishy.

5. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    Pretty useless character. Only saving grace is all his team bonus combinations. Will only use in villain siege against low level Bullseye, and he regularly loses to a Bullseye 3-5 levels lower. Attacks are too slow. Thunder attack good AoE damage, but melee attacks leave him WAY too exposed. A ranged hammer toss skill would be a God send (pun intended :). Never used him in Arena, but every one I've fought I've absolutely throttled. Easily beaten Thors 1 star and 5 levels higher than my character.

6. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

Have only ever used him while teamed with Athena and Loki for the team bonus. Send him in to spam skills then switch. As AA7Havok said, pretty useless otherwise.

7. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

any chance they'll rework thor? have they ever done this with another character?

thor really needs a 'superman' flight ability similar to the ones capmarv and vision have where they fly through their opponent. or a hammer throw ability where mjolnir just runs through a mob similar to cap's shield throw. also needs upgrades to his stats across the board. he's too much a heavy hitter in the comics for him to be this worthless in-game

8. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    I was really surprised they didn't rework him that much during the GOTG update. They tweaked so many characters that I was sure Thor would become more than a blonde turd.

9. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

Me too got high hopes for thor since his passive and costume seems good but other skills are just meh:( given the fact that he's kind of hard to get

10. Nadril

Nadril Level 7

5 red star lvl 42 thor, he rocks, his damage output is great no complaints here. Teamed up with vision and loki for arena I'm happy,

11. Nadril

Nadril Level 7

Level 59 with Lincoln five star leader, his damage is now absolutely brutal. 29k is my biggest hit. Hammer throw on normal distance attack 5-6 - then when he leaps 4-5 k. Maelstrom does around 24k damage. Latest update makes him hard as nails. Stark backing iso-8 for 3k healing during battles. Easily takes out level 55 teams in arena on his own. Very few characters he struggles against bar the obvious Thor groot.

Single handedly kicks butt in the arena check the video

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  12. ArjunRampCow

ArjunRampCow Level 3

hi to all! give me plrase funny cats videoos on yourtube