The Squad Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Commander' started by Dan the Librarian, Aug 23, 2014.

1. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Free plug, if you are looking for a good, active squad full of good people to donate, chat, and help you advance, then apply to Kenobi-Academy.

eakdaman likes this.
  2. ividal123

ividal123 Level 9

Pmed

3. ividal123

ividal123 Level 9

Rebel?

4. ividal123

ividal123 Level 9

What's the medal requirement?

5. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Rebel squad, 2000 at the time I left.

6. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

DonateUwill
    Is a new Rebel squad looking for members willing to donate and help each other out. Join us today! iOS/Android

7. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

DonateUwill
    Is a New Rebel squad looking for members willing to donate and help each other out. Medal count is not important, we all have lives outside the game. Current members are donating level 5/6 troops, soon to be 7! Join today! On iOS/Android

8. ividal123

ividal123 Level 9

9. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

DonateUwill
    Is a New Rebel squad looking for members willing to donate and help each other out. Medal count is not important, we all have lives outside the game. Current members all donate and are donating level 5/6 troops, soon to be 7! Join today! On iOS/Android

10. Dreninja

Dreninja Level 4

Tired of waiting hours for your squad center to fill up?

One more spot left on Deathcrew we just broke top 60's.

Currently rank 68 with 153,000 medals in total at 29 members. If full check out our feeder squad, both squads use third party apps to communicate and we have great group of core members that are willing to help any inexperienced players get to the top as well as general tips and tricks on how to set up bases and what is good combo for attacks.

Currently one spot left! required medals 3,000+.

If full join "DEATHCREW_FEEDS" - leader is Dillholio in-game

11. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

DonateUwill
    Is a New Rebel squad looking for members willing to donate and help each other out. Medal count is not important, we all have lives outside the game. Current members all donate and are donating level 5/6 troops, soon to be 7! Join today! On iOS/Android

12. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

DonateUwill
    Is a New Rebel squad looking for members willing to donate and help each other out. Medal count is not important, we all have lives outside the game. Current members all donate and are donating level 5/6/7 troops! Join today! On iOS/Android

13. acemathias

acemathias Level 13

STARBENDER

With members over 10,000 medals and many over 5,000 we have the experience of what it takes to be a top squad.

Active members are a must to help out STARBENDER and it's members. All members keen to help and friendly.

Group-me chat and Facebook group set up for squad updates, chat about STAR WARS COMMANDER and general discussion.

We can't wait to see you in game.

If you are interested send message tooat_francis@hotmail.com

The Empire Thanks You
    Leader - Ottis

14. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

Kenobi-Academy is a rebel squad looking for a player with at least 4000 medals to help us on our march to the top 50. We are currently ranked 56 (iOS/Android). You will be replacing our only inactive player. Only squad requirement is that you play to have fun and are active. Message me if interested.

15. Obi Juan Kanobi

Obi Juan Kanobi Level 3

Looking to join a clan. I am 37 and looking for an active clan. I am Hq 5 just under 500 medals. 2015-01-04-13-34-17.png

16. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Kenobi-Academy
    Is an established squad looking to make a run at the top 50. We have fun, chat it up, and donate as much as possible and have 2 open spots looking for established players. Ideally you have a medal count of 4k or higher to join. Only requirement is that you are active on chat and donate. Apply or message me to join!

Kenobi-Prep
    Is the new feeder squad for Kenobi-Academy. This is a brand new squad meant to help new players take on the Empire! Our two most veteran players are leading this new squad. Their goal is to help new players hit the ground running and avoid the mistakes many others have made playing this game. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new squad with high level support. No medal requirement at this time. Apply today to join!

Tau Kappa and Dan the Librarian like this.
  17. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Kenobi Academy still has one spot open, looking for someone in the 4000/5000 medal range who wants to be apart of a great squad. We are trying to get up to the top 50 (currently 62) but we plan on having fun doing it. All we ask is that you stop by to chat, donate when you can, and have a good (and maybe weird) since of humor. Apply or message me if interested.

Dan the Librarian likes this.
  18. Kulas

Kulas Guest

Hello guys & gals! Our squad, DespiableMe is in need of active players irregardless of medal count. Players should be willing to donate troops and be more helpful to other players in the squad. There is no I in our squad, we only stand and fight together!

19. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

Kulas you should really state what faction you are part of when you post here to recruit.

20. chiller087

chiller087 Level 10

Looking for an active squad. Tired of being in groups that never donate troops. I don't know what is typically sought after as far as medal count, but I've got over 9000. I'm assuming that should meet most squad requirements, I hope?

What I want most is an active squad that will donate as regularly as I do. I play every day.