The Squad Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Commander' started by Dan the Librarian, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Jedgar93

Jedgar93 Guest

Hello everyone! I am looking for people to join my squad. We currently have 10 slots open but if I can fill those I will start kicking players who are not active.
    We go under the name stonEDGAR .
    THANKS!

2. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

Kenobi-Academy has 2 spots open right now. These will probably be the last spots we have open for a while as we have a very active group. We are a top 80 squad right now with the goal of being in the top 50. We are looking for players who are active on chat and with troop donations. Message me if interested.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  3. TK-2618

TK-2618 Level 9

Shadow_Elite and Shadow_Reborn are both recruiting now. Shadow_Elite was recently a top-15 squad, but we were hit hard by the glitch several weeks ago, and had several member leave the game entirely.

If you're interested, find me on the Line App, username TK-2618.

Shadow_Elite requires 3500 medals, Shadow_Reborn requires 2500. Both squads require that you join the chat using the Line App.

4. Hi all. I'm THX1138. Leader of the Imperial Squad "SITHSPAWN"

We are a group of Players that have been playing since August/September. Most of our Members are Level 6 or 7, with a few 5s. Every member is active and donates. We are an Elite Squad. With 27 Players, our Squad's Total Medal Count is 100,000+. We have been in the Top 50 since September. We are currently a little below that, because we have 3 openings.

If you are motivated and still enjoy the game, we may have a place for you. We do look for positive progress, but mostly we encourage generous troop donations. We will not run you into the ground, like a lot of top Squads.

Squad Name: SITHSPAWN (that's allcaps; careful, because there are several imitators)
    Leader Name: THX1138

Minimum Medal Requirements: 3500
    Minimum Base Level: 5

Please state Medal Count and Base Level with Application.

Remember, "SITH happens."

5. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

BoUnTy---HuNtErS - new squad needing members don't care about medals, just donate and help each other out

6. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

Rebel Squad

7. Ras-En-Dra

Ras-En-Dra Level 1

Join TheMosEisleyCrüe
    We are playing as rebels, quite new and will keep it open for all until we fill up. We donate regularly, lvl 6-7 troops, give it a try!

8. Xenofex

Xenofex Level 5

Empire Squad: LordsOfChaos

Server: iOS/Android

Global Rank: #63 with only 26/30, 4 members down and still solidly a top 100 squad in the world!

Preferred Applicants: 4000+ medals and HQ6+, but willing to develop younger quality and active talent. We have people from around the world in our group, so someone will always be online, but proficient communication in English required. Also strongly prefer the use of Line app for general squad chat and for private messages. We are looking for members who communicate and donate actively and enjoy sharing strategies and sitting back and chilling while we all enjoy out favorite hobby- Slaughtering Rebel Scum.

About: Me and several core members of our squad have been around since day one of the international release in August and have together created a great squad that had previously been a consistent top 50 squad since early September. Unfortunately, due to some long time members growing frustrated with the gameplay at HQ7 and a process of regularly pruning those that go inactive in the squad, we currently have four spots available that, when filled, should launch us back into the top 50.

Do you want a chance to join a top world squad? Are you looking for a place to learn and share the best strategies to defeat the top world opponents we regularly encounter? Do you like a fun and active environment where you usually only have to wait 5 minutes at any hour of the day before you get some shiny snipers to wreak havoc on Rebel attackers? Then come join the Chaos!

Spots will fill quickly, so please send me a PM on here or apply in game with your base and medal information if you think you would be a good fit!

9. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

BoUnTy--HuNtErS
    We are looking for more active Rebel players willing to help each other out and donate

10. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

Another spot just opened in Kenobi-Academy. Top 60 squad, activity in chat and donations required. Message me if interested.

11. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

BoUnTy---HuNtErS
    We are looking fora few more active rebel players willing to donate and help each other out.

12. Suguru

Suguru Level 12

Any Empire squad takes me in? Every time I enter a squad, a few weeks later people get out and it's start over all over again.
    I'm 3300 medals right now, play daily and my lab center is at lvl7 so I'm able to provide lvl7 troops.

13. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

To bad you are not a rebel... Our squad is very stable.

14. Jobs Fett

Jobs Fett Guest

BoUnTy---HuNtErS
    Rebel squad looking for more active players willing to donate and help each other out. New players welcome. Medal count does not matter. Join now to get some troops to defend your base! Android/iOS

15. ividal123

ividal123 Level 9

I'm looking for a squad. HQ 6 going on 7, I donate a lot, medals are low(630) cause I started pvping late so I'm trying to get them up

16. Joba Fett

Joba Fett Guest

Rebel or Empire? If you are rebel, BoUnTy---HuNtErS would love to have you

17. Dalle

Dalle Level 11

805th and DangerUs recruiting!
    Empire squads.

805th is currently in top 76 squads and are looking for a few good men.

Tired of not getting donations? Then this is the perfect squad for you! Sc filled in minutes around the clock, all we ask is that you return the favor when you have the chance.

805th is the big brother squad for DangerUs so medal gain is some what important but donations and active comes first.
    Medal requirement is 4000.

DangerUs is just started and will have no medal requirements for the time being other than active and donate.

Both squads use line for easier chat but its not a must.
    Both squads have level 7 troops to donate. ( always nice to have level 7 troops in your sc when you are lower level )

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  18. ividal123

ividal123 Level 9

Empire... I have a rebel account also idk the status of that one.

19. ividal123

ividal123 Level 9

Rebel or Empire?

20. Dalle

Dalle Level 11

Sorry, forgot that part, it is empire squads.