The Squad Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Commander' started by Dan the Librarian, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Dan the Librarian

Dan the Librarian Level 9

I'm guessing that Battle Score has nothing to do with ranking then. Cause over here at Kenobi-Academy we have a score of over 49K, but are ranked 70. Unless the rankings you see in the Overview tab are based on faction. So we are the 70 ranked Rebel squad.

That would suck, cause then we have further to go to make it to the top 50.

2. Filthy_SinBag

Filthy_SinBag Level 9

Nah..I think dude is mistaken. Look at the medal count of the top 50 and you can tell 11k don't even come close bra..but 49k does. The top squads have 100+K in medals

3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Level 12

I think it has more to do with being on Windows. As far as I know the Windows versions run on different servers than the iOS/Android version.

The Windows version was released about a month ago if that. On Windows, the top ranked squad is at 42K. The 50th ranked squad is at 13K.

Edit:

No, I'm not mistaken bra.

Filthy_SinBag likes this.
  4. Dan the Librarian

Dan the Librarian Level 9

Got it. Thanks, didn't realize the separation also gave a different leaderboard (but I should have).

Filthy_SinBag likes this.
  5. OmegaBlue

OmegaBlue Level 1

BEGIN TRANSMISSION........ SectionZ open to all rebel faction players on iOS/android.....END TRANSMISSION

6. SHADOOWW

SHADOOWW Guest

New squad formed from a couple officers of a squad that became leaderless. We're experienced gamers and are mid to high level bases. Active daily with troop donations. Come join and bring your friends to help build a top squad!!

Squad name: Empire'sPhoenix

7. Atreus

Atreus Level 1

PartylikeChewy is looking for new members. we are a rebel squad comprised of high level players and most of our guys are from GatorRaiders, a squad that was in the top 50 squad, and we're looking to claw our way back. We're an active squad and use an alternate app to chat (as the in-game chat feature is buggy).
    Requirements:

1. Have a minimum of 1000 medals (we can be flexible on this), and be committed to adding more. We have 6 guys over 3000 medals, and 12 of our 20 members are over 2000 medals.
    2. Donate like crazy. It's the best way to support the squad.
    3. You have to be able to speak English (although it doesn't have to be your first language).

We're by request only, so please send me a private message so we can know to expect your request.

if you're active and looking for likewise players, join PartylikeChewy

8. slaveto420

slaveto420 Level 8

Shadow_Elite is looking new members. We are Imperials looking active competitive members to climb to the top. We have a chat set up in the free LINE message app, because lets face it, the in game chat is crap. Out requirements are posted, we are currently made up of officers from our old Top50 squad that was lacking leadership. All decisions are left up to a group of members instead of one leader controlling it all. We hope you will check us out.

Requirements:
    1. Must download the free messaging app LINE, register, and then message one of our officers (LINE usernames to search for are Slaveto420, TK-2618, Talion)
    2. Must be active and competitive, we haven't set daily minimums on medals yet, but likely to come.
    3. 2000 medals with commitment over being over 3000 by end of month.
    4. Must be willing to have fun, we are a crazy group of people but when it comes down to it we're all just here to have fun ;)

We're request only, so please send me a message either here or preferably, through LINE :D

hope to hear from you soon,

Dave

9. Boracs

Boracs Guest

Join WarSight a verry mature and fast growing empire squad be active have fun and yeh you do need 1000 medals to join, no room for slackers.

10. Talionx

Talionx Guest

Shadow_Elite is looking new members. We are Imperials looking active competitive members to climb to the top. We have a chat set up in the free LINE message app, because lets face it, the in game chat is crap. Out requirements are posted, we are currently made up of officers from our old Top50 squad that was lacking leadership. All decisions are left up to a group of members instead of one leader controlling it all. We hope you will check us out.

Requirements:
    1. Must download the free messaging app LINE, register, and then message one of our officers (LINE usernames to search for are Slaveto420, TK-2618, Talionx)
    2. Must be active and competitive, we haven't set daily minimums on medals yet, but likely to come.
    3. 2000 medals with commitment over being over 3000 by end of month.
    4. Must be willing to have fun, we are a crazy group of people but when it comes down to it we're all just here to have fun ;)

We're open enrollment at the moment, so please join up and get after those rebels. Once out numbers get a little higher we will switch to request only.

hope to see you guys soon,

Talion

11. Filthy_SinBag

Filthy_SinBag Level 9

Already posted..plz don't spamo_O

12. TK-2618

TK-2618 Level 9

Sorry, we have very enthusiastic members lol. We'll coordinate better.

13. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

Are you a rebel who has lost their way? Perhaps you need a path and Kenobi-Academy may be able to provide it... Top 100 squad, several members over 3k medals, and we have 1 spot available. We are looking for active rebels who like crushing imps! Must be level 5, have at least 1000 medals and active daily to join. Message me if interested.

14. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Guest

15. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Guest

Looking for active players to join our squad. we have a solid group of 6 daily players with good leadership. If you really want to to make a difference in the fight against the imperial scum! Join our squad and help work our way through the ranks.
    42ndMidiChlorian

16. Suguru

Suguru Level 12

I'm looking for a nice Empire squad, I'm over 2800 medals and play daily. I'm HQ7 and donate lvl 6 troops until I upgrade lvl 7 troops.

17. jedi_mind_trick
    rebel squad looking for members

18. Ó'Cinnéide

Ó'Cinnéide Level 2

Just started this app last week, started a Squad and instantly got 23 Members.

I'm with the Empire and currently have a Level 6 HQ - Squad is called "Parliament" and the aim is to catch up quick.

Suguru - I'd love to have you though all my guys so far (including myself) are relative newbies around the 1000 medal mark.

19. Ó'Cinnéide

Ó'Cinnéide Level 2

Just to clarify - Parliament
    Imperial Squad looking for members

20. Dreninja

Dreninja Level 4

DEATHCREW
    Battle Score: 79,484
    Members: 29/30
    Required Medals: 2,500, active and donating member

Hi, I'm leader of DEATHCREW, we offer advise on base designs and farming but we also offer a friendly community of players that are actively seeking to get into top 50 and making good progress at it. Every few days squad gets checked out and inactives kick. If we are full check back with us in couple of days and there might be a spot open. We also use third party app for team chat ask for details when you have joined.