The Squad Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Commander' started by Dan the Librarian, Aug 23, 2014.

1. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Chiller, are you a Rebel or Imperial?

2. Archangel86

Archangel86 Level 3

iOS/Android Rebels! Need a new squad home? Sick of getting poor bloody infantry donations who can't TIE (see what I did there?) their own shoes? Do your X-Wings look more like Q's? Are AT-ATs walking through your base and stealing your Girl Scout wookiees?

If so, then come join us at MorgansNation, currently ranked in the mid-60's worldwide, home of two of the top 50 ranked players IN THE WORLD (cue Jeremy Clarkson voice), where donating troops is a competition, rather than manna from heaven once in a blue moon. Your squad center will never be empty again and the opportunity to advance is there for the taking. Our top 5 commanders have a combined 72k medals among them (squad total 186k)!

My gf and I joined less than two months ago from my old squad. I had 1900 medals and she had 600. Today, we have 18k+ and 8,000 respectively. We owe our success to this great squad, and you can do the same!

We are looking for 2-4 active members who play regularly, and have a medal count 2000-plus-ish, although we have made exceptions for in the past for lower counts. We ask that you join us on the chat app LINE soon after joining.

Don't delay, and race to Ultra Chrome with us today!!!!!

3. eakdaman

eakdaman Level 12

Kenobi-Academy
    Is an established squad looking to make a run at the top 50. We have fun, chat it up, and donate as much as possible. We have 1 open spot and are looking for up and coming or established players. Ideally you have a medal count of 4k (negotiable) or higher to join. Only requirement is that you are active on chat and donate. Apply or message me to join!

Kenobi-Prep
    Is the new feeder squad for Kenobi-Academy. This is a fairly new squad meant to help new players take on the Empire! Our two most veteran players are leading this new squad. Their goal is to help new players hit the ground running and avoid the mistakes many others have made playing this game. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new squad with high level support. No medal requirement at this time. Apply today to join

Tau Kappa likes this.
  4. em3e3

em3e3 Level 1

Join the 805th!
    We like to chat.
    We like to donate.
    We like to make medals.
    We like to blow up rebel bases.
    We like to blow up rebel bases with AT-ATs, MHCs, and snipers.
    We like to show replays of defeating rebel attacks with AT-ATs and snipers.
    We'd like you to join!

We are a long-standing and tight-knit Empire squad with all active members. If you have the desire to be part of our squad, please provide medal count and base score when requesting to join. Since we are pushing for the Top 50, we can only accept players with at least 4500 medals at this time.

5. TK-2618

TK-2618 Level 9

Shadow_Elite is in the process of rebuilding, and is looking for new members. We are previously a top 15 squad, so we know how to get where we want to go.

We are an active Imperial group with a good chat that plays hard, but we also understand the RL comes up. We donate what is asked for promptly, and communicate using the Line App.

Currently looking for 3k+ members. If you're interested, contact us using Line by requesting TK-2618. If you have less than 3k medals, you're welcome to contact us as well, and we'll be happy to talk to you.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  6. Archangel86

Archangel86 Level 3

If you're rebel, we would be glad to have you.

7. JobaFett

JobaFett Guest

DonateUwill
    Is a New Rebel squad looking for members willing to donate and help each other out. Medal count is not important, we all have lives outside the game. Current members all donate and are donating level 5/6/7 troops! Join today! On iOS/Android

8. Yoje

Yoje Level 12

Force.Awakens is a new Rebel squad formed from a former top 100 squad after the leader left. We are a very fun, active, and generous donating squad.

Squad features include:
    - A request/donation system in place so that you get the specific troops you want.
    - Level 8 troops available
    - A private forum for discussing tips and strategy
    - Active players willing to help

We currently have room for about 10 players. Come join us and let's get into the top 50! When you apply, put your medal count in your request.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  9. Lord Exodus

Lord Exodus Level 7

Join the " Emperors_Wrath " it is your destiny.
    We have been given orders from our Supreme Lord, Emperor Palpatine, to form a squad to evoke fear into this Rebellion. Join us so that we may bring the final crushing blow to this weak and foolish uprising. We are the Emperors_Wrath.

- Active/casual game play
    - 500 minimum medal count
    - central timezone prefered
    - adults only
    - only 2 spaces remaining

SQUAD STATS:

- REBEL MEAT SHEILDS: 3920
    - HEAVY MEAT SHEILDS: 986
    - ROCKET POWERADE MEAT SHEILDS: 56
    - HEAL DROIDS: 784
    - 5 AXEL TRASHCANS: 178
    - WOOKIE PELTS: 1916
    - FINE WOOKIE PELTS 276
    - HANS IN CARBONITE: 85
    - ENSLAVED LEIA: 96
    - FARM BOYS SLAUGHTERED: 4
    - R2 UNITS DISINTEGRATED: 48

Due to their esteemed efforts, they have become battle hardened soldiers, confiscated large amounts of undocumented alloy resources and seized capital used in aiding the rebel cause.
    Those efforts have not gone unnoticed by their peers.

Their awards are as follows:

SQUAD RANK: 95
    BATTLE SCORE: 137,549
    TOP PLAYER MEDALS: 10,881
    RANK 2: 8,761
    RANK 3: 8,183

MOST INDEBTED TO THE EMPIRE: Troops recieived 2,208
    MOST LOYAL TO THE EMPIRE: Troops donated 2,901

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  10. JobaFett

JobaFett Guest

DonateUwill
    Is a casual Rebel squad looking for new members willing to donate and help each other out. Medal count is not important, we all have lives outside the game. All we ask is that everyone donates! Current members all donate and are donating level 6/7 troops! Join today! On iOS/AndroidDonateUwill
    Is a casual Rebel squad looking for new members willing to donate and help each other out. Medal count is not important, we all have lives outside the game. All we ask is that everyone donates! Current members all donate and are donating level 6/7 troops. Join today! On iOS/Android

11. Yoje

Yoje Level 12

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  12. strongbeach

strongbeach Level 1

Force-awakens attention rebels we have 8 spots, active players, donations are mandatory and medal count 800

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  13. Hu Chi

Hu Chi Level 41

KaosKorps has just purged all inactives and is looking for fresh blood.

We're Imperials, and our remaining core group is pretty active, donate frequently and usually rather chatty.

If you're tired of Squads half-filled with inactive players, then give us a go. If you don't like it, your freedom is just one click away :)

14. JobaFett

JobaFett Guest

DonateUwill
    Is a casual Rebel squad looking for new members willing to donate and help each other out. Medal count is not important, we all have lives outside the game. All we ask is that everyone donates! Current members all donate and are donating level 6/7 troops! Join today and get the troops you need to defend your base during the Galactic War! On iOS/Android

15. Archangel86

Archangel86 Level 3

Want to join a top 50 Rebel Squad?

Of course you do!

MORGANSREPUBLIC has undergone a reshuffling and currently has 230k battle points with four players in the top 100, and ONLY 18 members. We are all level 7's and 8's

Requirements are:

8k or more medals
    Speak English
    Use LINE for team wide communications
    Be active and respect donation calls.

And if you don't wuite have the medal count, or are new to the game, or just want to play casually but still be a part of our family, MORGANSNATION is the place for you with 11 spots open. It is our feeder/trainer/casual squad, still loaded with experienced players.

JOIN TODAY!

16. C-lock

C-lock Level 9

Looking for members in my SQD DashRendarAndCo. Light side I have 20 members lol and not a single one of them play anymore I can't get anybody to help share troops. Getting ready to fire everybody so if anyone wants to join search me thanks

17. C-lock

C-lock Level 9

I just deleted almost everyone in my SQD they haven't posted a message back to me in more than 3 months

18. Obi wan from Jediknightss

Obi wan from Jediknightss Level 1

Attention rebels ! Joint my squad ... Jediknightss and together we can show no mercy to the imperials and awaken the force and carry on our legacy. Active players wanted with at least 1000 medals I am on all day and will donate on command. May the force be with you

19. If you are on the empire side and looking for a squad join BOBAKUSH

20. fulgin

fulgin Guest

The fulgin knights are a rebel squad that is both laid back and active. We gift troops non stop, requests for specific types are cleanly met, hints are exchanged and advice is asked for and given.
    Right now we are free to join for anyone with 1K plus, so we can get some new blood in, but then we will return to our 3k line quickly.
    Contact me on the line app if you want more information, or just get over 1k points and feel free to join.