The First Guardian

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by DEVoAS, Jun 9, 2015.

1. DEVoAS

DEVoAS Level 10

Now that the Guardians of the Galaxy were added in the special missions who is everyone going to try and get first?

I started collecting Ronan because his rank 3 ability has a fear that could come in handy, but could grab Gamora with Honor tokens.

Are there any of the new Guardians heroes you are going to push for because of gameplay reasons or just because they are your favorite?

2. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

I have Star-lord and Gamora from Chaos/honour tokens (been saving them up). I am not a huge fan of them so far... I have them level 30 with gear 6 and they just aren't impressing me much. I really want Drax and Ronan, mostly because they look cool and I like their leadership

3. Bryce/wrooney25

Bryce/wrooney25 Level 6

Ronan is very impressive so far, I got all the new characters, groot is pretty decent too but the big thing for me is groot Ronan and destroyer team bonus, it's really great

4. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

I am pushing for Ronan just because I think he looks like a badass and i loved him in the movies and comics. That dont give a shit attitude. I got Drax now at 1* but havent tried him fully yet. Just got him to lvl 26.

5. edollas

edollas Level 9

i got ronan :p some say he's good,. got him thru 550 crystal anyway

6. J4x

J4x Level 13

Wow you guys are fast.. Do you have unlimited energy or something? :p

7. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Haha, My Captain America running 8-8 on auto takes a hero from level 1 to 18+ in one run. He gets them to 30 pretty quickly and only need 60 or so energy to do it. I got 2 from Tokens and I purchased one of the packs and received drax - I am liking him.

I want to try out Groot though... his 3* skill is a heal... and his passive is a revive with 50% health when he dies... that is awesome!

8. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

I was so hoping that they would of made Groot being able to heal. First healer in the game. And a revive is intense. He is going to be someone to look out for in PVP and PVE.

9. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

groot is gonna be great for boss battles or VS. he's a tank that heals himself 50% after he dies?? yea...count me in.
    what do ya'll think of his abilities on offense? anyone play him yet?

10. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

He is next on my list to level up, however I only have him 1 star so it may not reflect his potential very well

11. Onyxgem

Onyxgem Level 14

I got Drax and Gamoroa so far, have not used either yet

12. DEVoAS

DEVoAS Level 10

I missed that one, sounds too good to pass up on!

*EDIT**
    Just got Groot on my 550 gem pull so I guess I'll find out how he is!

Anyone try Gamora yet? Is she worth the honor tokens?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  13. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

I have her 2* and level 32. She moves around a lot with her skills... which would make her good against mobs with a lot of range attacks. I will unlock her 3* skill so I will be able to see her potential better. I think if she can increase her speed she will be pretty good at kiting with her melee attacks. I don't have much more info on her at the moment.

14. DEVoAS

DEVoAS Level 10

Nice, be sure to let us know. Been saving honor too so trying to decide on Gamora or bumping up captain marvel to 4 for my Journalistic Integrity team?

15. Bryce/wrooney25

Bryce/wrooney25 Level 6

Drax has higher physical atk stats than hulk lol but yes groots heal is amazing I got him lvled up and his heal with my 25% recovery with every tag in is way over powered for Pvp and bosses

16. predaking23

predaking23 Level 11

I have rocket and groot.

Not leveled too much so hard to assess. Groot seems good and gets better with rank. Rocket seems like garbage and is way too slow. Maybe if you boost his movement speed he would be okay.

17. DEVoAS

DEVoAS Level 10

Where do you get the 25% recovery from tagging?

And how do you have Groot at rank3 already after half a day ?!? I need your secret lol

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  18. misho86

misho86 Level 11

I am farming Ronan too.His team ability seem very good and he has the beam skill that i like to have. what to buy with the chaos tokens now? i play with Spider man,Marvel(still buying with honor),Venom now that Venom is gone not sure what to buy. Hulkbuster(2* with 22 bios) or Hulk (2 bios) or Ulron(2* 5 bios and i can farm him in story) or someone else hard decision :)

19. Bryce/wrooney25

Bryce/wrooney25 Level 6

I am vip lvl 12 is how I get 25% more recovery each tag in, and got lucky on bios for groot and Ronan, all my other new characters are still 1-2 stars

20. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

Any thoughts on Nebula yet?