The end of BB?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nimmy, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Nimmy

Nimmy Level 7

When you reach the last level on the last map, the message that would appear was something around the lines of "you have defeated every level, please wait for the next update".

Now the message is "Congratulations! You have defeated the final boss in the main story of Blood Brothers!"
    (Only the first 6 words appear on screen on my tablet, but I found the full text in the data cache of the application).

It's a very strange message because I was expecting (and probably others as well) at least a few more dungeons to finish the storyline, it's not finished as yet.

What I don't like is that if Dena gave up on something as easy to do as finishing the storyline, the end may also be near for the regular events..

EDIT: I should have added a question mark to the thread topic, sorry for that.

2. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

You can edit your thread title. Find "Thread Tools" drop-down menu, then select "Edit Title".

3. Nimmy

Nimmy Level 7

Seems the message has changed back to the original "watch for the next update".

4. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Dena still doing promo stuffs. If they want the game to die, they will not make efforts to keep you coming back to the game.

aloalao likes this.
  5. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

True. They're applying a lot of new changes which are good for all types of gamers, IMO, they're on the right way keeping the game from not dying, a nice job!

6. yokasok

yokasok Level 13

So we get another L.
    Pobably non-tradeable again. Hopefully it'll have a saccable skill. Can even try it out to sac since we get 2 :)
    Looks like i'll be playing for a little while longer.

7. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Just log in with multiple accounts and you may have a full brig of the same L:)

8. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

After 90 days, that L would be just like a pretty good Epic at this moment. Moreover, its skill and stats are unknown, the chance it's a crap L is quite high so it's not really worth spending time logging a lot of accounts.

P.s.: @BiglittleMA a conversation were created by accident.

9. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Free L2 AGI is around 11k, and skill is ATK-based up to three foes, lol. Who wants to log 90 days in a row for that? :p