The Bounty Hunters Lair [BH discussions, advices...]

Discussion in 'General' started by Ash Skirata, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Ash Skirata

Ash Skirata Level 22

Hello guys and gals, welcome!

This is the thread dedicated to everything concerning bounty hunters. Formations, skills, usefull support decks, BH's worst nighmares (Go to Mustafar, Obi JM!)...

Summary
    I. 5* and 4* BH
    II. BH boosters​

I. All the 5* and 4* BH

5*

Aurra old: Her accuracy is highly under rated. A well done Aurra deck was all that could beat Evasion for the longest time. (Thanks @TheNatural14 !)

Aurra HG: thanks to her skill, her Atk can be inscreased, along with its frequency (x4).
    upload_2016-5-27_18-29-59.png

Boba old: can be awakened! The BH with the highest Atk. Can be boosted by Bib.

Boba DFH: His skill (Eva increased according to the row he's in) allows him to be on the front row.
    upload_2016-5-27_18-22-13.png

Boba TRH: super tank. A must have. He has a pierce atk pattern.

Bossk: constantly regenerates himself. Nice card, who doesn't give an osik about returned-to-sender blasters and other hits. Best Slave 1 co-pilot if you wanna boost its atk (3* baby Boba best for def).
    upload_2016-5-27_18-43-31.png

Cad Bane: super mid. Not the best Atk, but his skill allows him to go in the front row (eva and def increased when his HP is at 50% or less).
    upload_2016-5-27_18-23-2.png

Cad Bane SK: description coming soon! Thread for him here: http://appinvasion.com/threads/new-cad-bane-death-of-ahr.428841/ He seems more than bad ass... I don't think I could ever get one...
    upload_2016-5-27_18-47-30.png

Dengar: I don't have him. He has a bad reputation. He has a chance to counter attack when dodging a blow. Thanks @osver : Since Dengar is mostly used to counter Snipers, you'll want to keep him out of columns 3 and 4 (since most snipers are on the edge), and you'll want him in the 2nd row.
    upload_2016-5-27_18-34-37.png

IG-88B: one of the four limited 5*.
    upload_2016-5-27_18-35-46.png

Jango old: can be awakened. His stats are slightly less good than old Boba's. Can be boosted by 5* Nute.

Jango AWP: at the beginning of each battle can quite simply kill one of the opponent's card... http://appinvasion.com/threads/3-23-update-mace-and-jango.418446/
    upload_2016-5-27_18-27-38.png

Jango TOW: super tank. A must have. His skill is pretty good (decreases the combat sk of the 3 cards in front of him, in the opponent's form).
    upload_2016-5-27_18-36-40.png

Rako Hardeen: that frecking obscure guy is Obi Wan in disguise... so LS. He reduces the Acc and Atk of the enemy's BHs positioned in the 3 columns in front of him. So you'd need two of him, in columns 2 and 5.
    upload_2016-5-27_18-48-46.png

Zam: sniper. I never had her. I'm not fond of snipers. Thanks @osver : works best stacked on the edges to concentrate fire on fewer targets (will alternate between 2 columns, instead of 3 if you had her in the middle of your form).

4* (only the useful cards are commented)

4-Lom
    Aurra
    Aurra Sniper: snipers are handy to take off politicians and healers. Better used in stacks (one in front of the other). Used alone she's imo useless. But I do not like snipers, I prefer good mids.
    Bane Malar: decreases the Eva of the enemy's column in front of him.
    Boba: can be awakened. But it's better to spend to holocrons on other cards.
    Bossk
    Boushh
    Boushh FAI: LS (bah!). Decreases the Acc of the enemy's column in front of her.
    IG-86
    IG-88B
    Jango: can be awakened; then his atk is nearly as good as non awakened old Boba. Slave 1 best pilot.
    Zam: do not spend your remotes on her, please!
    Zuckuss

II. BH boosters and others

Along the usual DS boosters, Mas, SCP, there are some other cards specific for BH or Jabba's Syndicate hunters (JS).
    Be careful, all the characters cited above are of the BH type, but some are also JS type:
    • All the Bobas
    • Bane Malar

3* Sulking Baby Boba
    Boosts the def of the 3 BH in front of him (7-15%). Useless imo, the S range BH (Jango TOW and Boba TRH) have good def already, but very bad atk; a good mid is better behind those S range cards, who can't obviously take down the opponent.
    Best Slave 1 co-pilot if you wanna boost its Def (5* Bossk best for Atk)

4* Bib Majordomo (the less ugly of the two 4* Bib)
    Boosts the Atk of the 3 JS in front of him (7-15%). Perfect for middle row Bobas. (simple BH can't be boosted by him, only JS)

4* Jabba
    Prep skill. He boosts the Acc of all BH (14-20% Thanks @Paz SWFCstats are incorrect). Useless imo, BH have an already good acc, and it's better to increase their atk.

5* Nute
    Boosts the 2 separatists cards on his left and righ. Jango's best friend.

5* Jabba CL: the Slug summons one BH during the battle, who will come as soon as a spot opens (he'll come after the ally assisting card). The called in BH will have the same evo, lvl and skill lvl than your Jabba. He has zero Eva, but a high Def; he's a very good tank. He costs 60, but he's worth and funny to have.
    upload_2016-5-27_18-24-2.png

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  2. osver

osver Level 52

Looks like a good start.

Some standard BH boosted mid set ups

Boba (Old or DFH)
    [​IMG]
    (you could do Mas / Bib / SCP / Mas if you'd like, or SCP / Mas / Bib / SCP if you're resource rich)

Jango
    Lower cost on the left side, right side for the resource rich:
    [​IMG]

sarahshukla and Ash Skirata like this.
  3. osver

osver Level 52

Zam works best stacked on the edges to concentrate fire on fewer targets (will alternate between 2 columns, instead of 3 if you had her in the middle of your form)

Similarly, since Dengar is mostly used to counter Snipers, you'll want to keep him out of columns 3 and 4 (since most snipers are on the edge), and you'll want him in the 2nd row. He'll die on the front line, and his skill will be useless in the back line.

sarahshukla and Ash Skirata like this.
  4. Bread Winner

Bread Winner Level 14

[​IMG]
    My current mostly BH form ;)

osver likes this.
  5. Ash Skirata

Ash Skirata Level 22

Nice! Which PG are you reaching with it?

6. Bread Winner

Bread Winner Level 14

Bounces between 11-12

sarahshukla and osver like this.
  7. osver

osver Level 52

In case my signature changes, these are my current forms:

All Bounty Hunter (bounces between 11 and 12) -- totally non standard. I restrict myself to only using a single instance of each card, and am trying to fit every 5* BH into a single form.
    [​IMG]

Slave I, with Seismic Charge (has hit 12, but not as often as my regular form):
    [​IMG]

SireEby likes this.
  8. Artyshadow

Artyshadow Level 10

Have been thinking of making a bounty hunter form. Maybe this:
    dynamic_deck_image (33).png
    Been wondering about using tows in spot 2 and 5 in the front line and also whether the Finn is really necessary. If it went, I could get rid of the band's and have another pair of boosted jangos in the middle row

osver likes this.
  9. osver

osver Level 52

TOW's good in 2 & 5 because of his skill. I'd definitely go that route over 6 TRHs. No comment on Finn, as I've never used him.

10. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Level 14

Sign me in. Sid ra leading bounty hunters. PG11, sometimes visiting 12. IMG_20160407_004535_714.JPG

Ash Skirata, Surfbumeddy and osver like this.
  11. osver

osver Level 52

For this, I *think* it was 15% at skill 40. Not sure since I traded mine away. Unless you're laying multiple ACC ups, the DRK-I Dark Eye droid is a better option, since at skill 40 he gives a 20% ACC boost to all dark cards, not just the bounty hunters.

SireEby likes this.
  12. Paz

Paz Level 31

All "X stat up [sml]" prep skills max at 20%. So Jabba will give bounty hunters a 20% ACC boost at sk40

Ash Skirata likes this.
  13. osver

osver Level 52

http://swfcstats.com/cards is showing 10%. Anyone have a skill 40 4☆ Jabba to verify?

14. osver

osver Level 52

Couldn't find a skill 40 on a wishlist, but skill one is 14%. And the lesson is don't doubt @Paz

Screenshot_2016-04-06-18-01-45.png

Ash Skirata and Paz like this.
  15. Surfbumeddy

Surfbumeddy Level 28

Nice thread! I love niche decks and theme threads ..good job @osver and @Ash Skirata for compiling this ..I'll definitely follow because BH would be the route I'd take if I went DS ;) .. I'll be following and offering help if I can!

[BHA]Oker, Ash Skirata and osver like this.
  16. Surfbumeddy

Surfbumeddy Level 28

Swfcstats had the same error with LS Bly ..it showed 5-10% acc

osver likes this.
  17. osver

osver Level 52

If you're just looking for attack 5☆ Bossk is actually the best co-pilot.

Bossk: +1034 Atk / +382 Def
    Boba kid: +734 Atk / + 567 Def

Other value option are
    4☆ Aurra (non-sniper): +717 Atk / + 651 Def
    4☆ Bossk: + 723 Atk / + 550 Def

bobble and Ash Skirata like this.
  18. Tinus Moonwalker

Tinus Moonwalker Level 20

watching this, nice thread

19. Ash Skirata

Ash Skirata Level 22

Tows are way to go. Pure def, like TRH, so the prep skills would work on him too.
    Why would you put a DD in the corner? I used to have one in the middle of the back row, for healing Mas and Aurra sniper.

Thanks guys!

You can have great strong forms with BH. I wonder if you can reach PG 13 with such a form. It would be with lots of awakened old Bobas... boring form..

20. Tinus Moonwalker

Tinus Moonwalker Level 20

If you want to use only BH then I don't think it's possible in the current came. TOW and TRH get destroyed by pretty much everything, so you can't build a front that will last long enough.

Maybe when they eventually awaken TRH