Team PVP Battle Strategy

Discussion in 'General' started by Davidjpoitras, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Davidjpoitras

Davidjpoitras Level 22

Wanted to start this tread for members to discuss the different ways to attack this new event structure.

2. BeeFinn

BeeFinn Level 21

I was observing the structure of this past event and it seems very realistic to get an r6 card by not competing at the highest level, all you need is 2/3 good active players and it can be done.

I was reading over forums and there was teams scoring under 4 mil daily, if we had 2 AI allies on the same side bouncing off each other that would be perfect, keep the score low and next day you will battle a team who scored similar points. The highest point scorer is paired up with a player who scored similar points close on the leaderboard.

Always win by minimum and do not push for tier = a very high chance of an mtm r6.

Minimum battle cube burn, minimum stress and a very good gain.

as for getting players on the same side it can be done with good results :)

Davidjpoitras likes this.
  3. Davidjpoitras

Davidjpoitras Level 22

I am basing these comments/observations on the 2nd team pvp event that had R5 x10 raiders.

1. You have got to get lucky and have 5 or more active players.
    2. You should get 3 MTM x10 raiders during the two hour window leading upto the 1st day.
    3. Communicate effectively to you team and explain the bonus multiplier system
    - multi cube on initial scan can drives up the attack of 2nd person, and so on
    - synth bonus is key if you want to save your. Uses over the event
    4. We found that if your team takes the 1st 90 minutes just to scan you can quickly reach the 2x multiplier, THEN start battling. Your opponent may get a quick lead and may even stop because your team has not progressed, but your score will increase at a rate higher than theirs. This, on occasion, has made the opposing team stop playing.
    5. Get ready for weekend battles, all bets are off because many will have nothing better to do but battle.
    6. If you make it past day 4, get a positive commitment from your team. This is usually when your team will know if they will buy cubes.

I personally think this is the most exciting event type in play today. Sudden death everyday
    My thoughts!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014