Tapjoy blocked me :(

Discussion in 'Star Wars Assault Team' started by ben_jovie, Jun 6, 2014.

1. ben_jovie

ben_jovie Level 17

I have been completing offers for the past 5/6 days and not been getting the rewards. Yesterday I sent a message to Tapjoy explaining my problem and got this response.

"Our systems detected behavior on your account that is violation of our terms of service. We will not be able to go into further detail, as we do not provide information regarding proprietary systems/methods of detecting this type of behavior.

We apologize for the inconvenience but we will be unable to lift this block."

They must have detected that I was using a VPN and that must be a sensitive area for them.

So if you're using a VPN to access Tapjoy and get your gems, I would make the most of it while you still can. Assuming that it is the VPN that has caused me to be blocked.

Anyone have any ideas of a possible work around? I have tried making a new Tapjoy account with a different email and that didn't work.

It's not super important anymore because I've got plenty of inventory space and promoted all the heroes that require special items to T5 using the gems that I was able to earn with Tapjoy. The only use for gems I can think of would be to buy hero crates and recharging energy, which doesn't seem really necessary anymore since they dropped the cost to play everything.

2. Drerunsit

Drerunsit Level 15

Your device's hardware ID was likely registered with them, thus you must use a different device.

3. Minkee77

Minkee77 Developer

Weird that they would even care. You're still providing aggregate data; you are still a person regardless of specific location.

I could see if you hacked and got extra gems or didn't actually complete the activities.

Must be one of those zero-tolerance policies that makes people think twice about it.

At least it didn't block you from the game or have to start over.

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Same with me.. they blocked my game id.. not device or hardware id, because i changed 2-3 devices but they are not sending reward.