SW F Collection is ending so try SWFA

Discussion in 'General' started by Nuttsauce, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Nuttsauce

Nuttsauce Level 3

Your game is ending and so hopefully some of you will try another Star Wars game called:

Star Wars Force Arena

It's a real time pvp mobile game with all the favorite characters and adding more. It's a growing game with almost 10mil downloads. It has alittle bit of a learning curve but the ingame tutorial helps as well as joining one of the many guilds (once you reach lvl4 which is easy)

It worth checking out and my guild call Arcanejedis is recruiting new members.

Our guild is nearly full so please join our ally guild which has a krazy kool leader and make sure to tell them Nuttsauce sent you. It's called
    BESERKER3

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  2. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 46

@hammy~the~hamsta isnt this the game you said that you have major connection issues with? and that this game also had some other major issues as well?

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  3. Nuttsauce

Nuttsauce Level 3

I haven't said that but maybe you mix me up with someone else. Me personally I haven't had any connection issues and they update the game 2x per month

4. Capt paul

Capt paul Level 16

I hated that game.
    Play sw goh instead

5. GiantPenguinCavalier

I didnt mix you up with someone else. there's someone on here that i tagged that im pretty sure has played this game before and they had connection issues which made it a bitch to play, but that there was also some major issues in the way in which the game is structured. thats why i tagged him -- i want to know if it's this game, and possibly what issues he experienced with this game.

6. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

Connection issues, lag in ai, bugs galore. Dumb matchmaking. There is a more vibrant player base in swfc today than there is in swfa.
    Noobs will cruise on up til a certain point til they sudsenly get matched with only whales

GiantPenguinCavalier likes this.
  7. Nuttsauce

Nuttsauce Level 3

Yeah match making and time it took to find a match were a problem in the past but they fixed it. Now usually takes less than 20secs to find a match and match making is much better now. You only hit the whales at the highest level and even then my guild slays them and we're all free to play players

8. zaymac

zaymac Level 43

I started playing around with that again today. But I really only play Arcade mode. It's more fun to me now than regular matches.

9. hammy~the~hamsta

I can't seem to believe that. A huge number of posts on the forums for the game are still complaining about matchmaking. Also endless complaints about the scarcity of cards that people actually want, plus they somehow managed to institute a pretty bad power creep into the game. I just don't see it lasting as a large game. Its just a poorly executed rip off of clash royale. And it runs like crap. In addition, the community managers have proven time and time again they don't even care what the players want. I'd honestly have preferred they did it like konami and not even have a forum then completely ignore the people posting.

10. GiantPenguinCavalier

are we sure konami didnt make this game? because alot of those issues sound really familiar...

11. Nuttsauce

Nuttsauce Level 3

Don't take my word for it but here's part of the lastest patch notes that went into affect. "4. Improved matchmaking algorithm in 1 vs 1 Ranked Match, making it harder to match with opponents with more than a 2 Tier difference."

Also the devs listen just today they toned down a leader the community thought was to strong. I still play him but its more challenging.

You can get lots of free cards by playing arcade. Just win 1 match and surrender instead of trying to win 5. 1win=16cards / 5wins=26cards. You can do this over and over.

Again I'm completely f2p and get to the highest tier but it took me awhile to develop the right tactics, it's not so much a power creep but more of a learning curve

12. ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja Level 14

Did they take 2v2 out?

13. Nuttsauce

Nuttsauce Level 3

2vs2 is always available and you can get free cards when you win in 2s.

You just have to get to tier 4 to unlock the feature which is easy

14. timmy78

timmy78 Level 9

Force Arena is freaking garbage! And no, they have not fixed the matchmaking & connectivity issues. You mean like how they fixed them in the last 10 updates? The game has been like that since it started & if it isn't fixed yet it won't be. It's fun for about a month until you start really noticing all the flaws. Matchmaking is horrrible, constant lag issues which result in you getting your ass kicked are the 2 biggest issues but there are countless problems. 2 vs 2 is the only fun part of the game & that's only if you don't lag. Ranked matches are a joke, even if you get matched fairly which is rare, the other person will just sit there until you go 1st. So either you go 1st & give them the advantage or you both just sit there & do nothing. There are also a couple cards that completely throw out any strategy to the game, like the at-rt. People just wait until you spawn out your energy then send the at-rt behind you so by the time you can get to them & kill them they've already taken out at least a turret. Pick em is a total rip off. If you are a free player it will take you a very, very long time to get your cards leveled up & can't spend money like on swfc because you won't be getting any of it back. That game won't be around long, it just doesn't have long term playability & way too many issues that Netmarble refuses to address

15. Nuttsauce

Nuttsauce Level 3

Like you guys probably have trolls swfa has it's share of them too. Timmy, as lovingly known to us as Snoop Dog, has been posting how swfa wouldn't make it 6months yet the game is 15months old and going strong. Again the game does have a learning curve so getting into a good guild where they give you tips and tactics is key!!!

16. hammy~the~hamsta

I feel like that was a personal attack on timmy,
    @Dannik Jerikko care to swing the banhammer once more?

17. hammy~the~hamsta

15 months only if u count beta. And its amazing for a game with prelaunch testing that it still feels like its in beta mode

18. Nuttsauce

Nuttsauce Level 3

It's actually a picture from our forum and he is known there

19. Dannik Jerikko

Dannik Jerikko Moderator

Force Arena was trash bc the matchmaking. I have never felt so disillusioned about being good at a friggin game. Took forever to do matchmaking. Made it unplayable.

20. GiantPenguinCavalier

i couldve said on tuesday that i didnt think SWFC would make it through the end of the year (which i actually believed), and im sure someone wouldve said "well this game has been going on for 4 years and the solo movie is coming out soon, so they'll have plenty to work with to keep this game going for a long while". and my only response to that mightve been, well only if konami tries.

and would you look at that, this game is ending april 23, and though you can ultimately blame money for this, alot of the blame falls on konami for not giving a shit. in fact, matchmaking in LAW has always plagued this game, and it's been something that theyve tried to fix in the past, never really did, and ultimately just kind of gave up. so i would take heed from what is happening with this game and be wary of the fact that the game dev of SWFA is having some of the same problems that konami had with SWFC.