Free iOS Android Summoners War (by Com2us)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by CountDown, Feb 28, 2015.

Summoners War (by Com2us) 4.5 5 6votes
AI Users Rating:
4.5/5,
  • 6 votes
  • Rate this game:
    /5,
    1. CountDown

CountDown Level 11

KitanLegends likes this.
    2. Yasusro

Yasusro Level 3

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      My favorite games! I interestene in with evovelmode and awakening mode! Train lv, use summon scroll, etc, this is anwsomes game

3. PLWonder

PLWonder Level 2

Pretty cool game that doesnt afctually require consistent play all the time. game is playable without IAP, and its not entirely hard to get a strong/4-5 star monster

4.5/5 for me! definitely recommend it

4. RedRaven

RedRaven Level 4

AI Users Rating:
      2/5,
      luck is life in here. goodluck getting 5* monsters. And the company has bad rep on in-app purchases...

5. RedRaven

RedRaven Level 4

If it wasnt for low mystic summoning, this would be great.

6. Anderel

Anderel Level 4

I may try this game this weekend. If i like it, i'll rate here.

7. Pudii

Pudii Level 10

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      While I don't recommend that you invest (money-wise) too much into this game in the beginning because it's more of a grinding/farm/patience sort of game that rewards players who can strive for a goal.

Yes, the summoning rates suck. YES, the summoning rates suck. One more time YES, the summoning rates suck. But, looking past the summoning of 4-5 star monsters you can still progress and even complete end-game content without them. There are farmable monsters that can carry you all the way to the end.

Tons of free gems to collect each week and generous events that are always on going with great rewards. I've been playing for about 4 months now and I've enjoyed it thus far despite having not summoned any 5 star monsters (Rates suck!).

The game is easy to get into the community is always willing to chat and help you out regardless of what time you play. Runes make the game unique and different while adding a flare of upgradability within your monsters and chances to customize your squad to your liking. The same monster can potentially be use 3-4 different ways.

Overall this game is great 9/10, only giving it a 9 because it gets slightly repetitive and the rates are entirely too low to merit spending cash on summons. It's not BraveFrontier but it'll keep you hooked even without the summoning events.

8. Setsuna Hikaru

Setsuna Hikaru Level 6

This game is alot of fun. Lots of choices in what you can use and effectively and can be played completely without buying any extras. It is a bunch of fun and there is always something to do.

9. SirDieALott

SirDieALott Level 3

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      Excellent Game. I want to give 4.5/5 because of the RNGesus nature of the system. Depends more on luck in getting monsters but Skill play is much more important to beat opponents even with normal monsters. That's why 5* (nat 5* :p).

Good Job Com2us

10. SirDieALott

SirDieALott Level 3

It would be awesome if com2us let monster trading between accounts.

11. stefanseerattan

stefanseerattan Level 2

My favorite phone game. Bad chances to summon 5 star monsters though

12. Youngus

Youngus Level 2

I very much enjoy this game and is truly free to play however it can suck alot of money out of you if you are impatient as I am. Good community as well.

13. cicope

cicope Level 2

Je suis nouveau et Fait le premier poste,
      Moi Ce jeu je l'ai commencer il ya deux semaine bientot Ce Qui M'a plus est le fait d'Evoluer ses montres et pour moi l'objectif est de les monter en 6 etoile mais on peut aussi construire differentes stratégie autour de 5 élements fondamentaux et surtout aucun déboursement par rapport a ce jeu faut juste être patient, les events sont la pour combler souvent le manque de ressource qui est important. Il faut tout simplement y aller tout les 2h et rester 30 min dessus ce qui se trouve un chiant par moment ;)

14. Atlakme

Atlakme Level 25

Good rpg, if your in to brave frontier you will love this.

15. Mushbeard

Mushbeard Level 22

While the summoning rates can make you want to pull your hair out, this game is fantastic and I encourage everyone to pick it up and give it a go. Guild Wars are awesome!

16. Kupo

Kupo Level 5

This game is great though I think FF Record Keeper is better ! Maybe because controlling FF characters is more appealing to the fans of the saga ! But Summoners War is a really good game with good design and a dynamic gameplay :D

17. Psychoi

Psychoi Level 9

One of the best turn-based app. It's like a pokemon game where you will collect lots of monster and make them strong. Choose your best monsters and enter arena. The animation is superb too.

18. Rvki

Rvki Level 10

It's a really fun game! (Unless you tend to get competitive) ;; That's when you get jelly of the other monsters that people have when you don't. Feel free to add me if you're just starting out and need a rep monster to help you O: (my ign is Rvki, global server)

ExUprising likes this.
    19. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      I'd like to give this game a 5/5 if I'm reviewing it you might say. It's really fun to be honest, and I've been playing it constantly for the past week. I actually blew $10.00 on it and it wasn't that bad, but that's just luck. A lot of people may give this game bad reviews because of the RNG rates. I say otherwise. I haven't pulled any natural 5 stars or anything, but it wasn't that hard to get one and getting through the storyline you're guaranteed to get one. I got my first one when I was at Faimon Volcano. If you're having trouble in the storyline (Definitely happens) then just ask for help from higher levels, because there is a huge nice community out there of people that are always willing to help you and talk. The guild wars are cool, there's always new events going on (literally all the time), and much more. Some people might complain about pay to win, but it really isn't that much. People could blow $100 without getting anything good, when you could earn a scroll ingame and get better monsters than they did.

TL;DR: It's a great game with a nice community, and is pretty addicting. There is many ways to earn the ingame currency (That you buy with real money, crystals) just by playing also. Overall I like it and give it 5/5 stars.

P.S. If they changed the RNG rate to be higher, then everyone would be getting 5 stars, and it wouldn't be that fun anymore. They want it to be rare, it's not just Com2Us hating you.

20. KitanLegends

KitanLegends Level 3

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      An ever changing world of creatures of different elements, summon what you can build for battle For a guild or war its what you make of it

ExUprising likes this.