Summoners Basics: To Get You Somewhere

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Howltilzer, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Shadowkatz

Shadowkatz Guest

How do you link your face book to it but ever time i try it says im not logged in when i know for a fact i am on face book

2. Jeff Choi

Jeff Choi Level 2

Effect ACC is the accuracy / increase in chance that you will apply a debuff
    like lets say fire vaga provoke skill has a 30% accuracy to provoke a monster (idk if thats the exact %)
    have 10% eff acc will make it 40% to each monster
    chance + eff acc - eff resis = chance of being afflicted with debuff

3. PhantomCross

PhantomCross Level 14

i got a question, can you please explain about awakening and evolving ? i'm kinda confused, for example i have a 2* wind vagabond, what will happen if i awaken him without evolving and if i evolve him first can he still be awakened ?

4. maximums

maximums Level 20

Awaken basically makes your units transform into better form (new skills/improved base stats/changing look), Evolve basically improve the star on your unit, and raise your unit max level that the unit can achieve.

PhantomCross likes this.
  5. salty3nana

salty3nana Level 17

Can 2* rune be upgraded to 3*?

6. PhantomCross

PhantomCross Level 14

ah i see, thanks for the info :)

7. Zak

Zak Level 17

IF you awaken him after evolving his potential stats decrease and it delays his additional skill gain. Also, you can awaken after evolving.

8. Xenocite

Xenocite Level 16

Just wondering, when does Rainbow Garden and how do you open Hall of Heroes? The elemental halls have a timer under Item Drop rate, so I know they're limited time dungeons but Rainbow Gardena and Hall of Heroes don't seem to have any availability.

9. Zak

Zak Level 17

Rainbow Garden is random they only mention it in the event tab at first(I assume according to my experience with the Angelmon Garden this weekend). As for Hall of Heroes, I am not sure.

10. PhantomCross

PhantomCross Level 14

so, for maximum stat/skill gain i should evolve to *6 and then awaken ?

11. Zak

Zak Level 17

Other way around

12. PhantomCross

PhantomCross Level 14

ah, i read it wrong :p thanks

13. Xenocite

Xenocite Level 16

What are some good places to farm Mana early game? I haven't been keeping up with Rune upgrades and am getting destroyed in the Arena because of it. My pulls from the mystical scroll are nothing to write home about either. I figure I should collect some 2-3* runes and then upgrade it to a respectable level to catch up.

14. Zak

Zak Level 17

Ya it might make you behind everyone else in the early game, but it'll help you out it the late game

15. Lady_Valkyrie

Lady_Valkyrie Level 3

How do you change your main monster so that friends can use it instead of Fairy?

16. DevilLord

DevilLord Level 1

I just started playing this game for around 6 days now, I can't seem to figure out how to fight with friends, every day i'm missing this quest which made me unable to complete the 10 daily quests. Is it just randomly, and hoping there will be some friends in the match list that you can fight with... or there's actually an option to fight friends directly ?

17. gn_x00

gn_x00 Level 6

do maps/dungeon and borrow a friend's unit (the one on the bottom of the screen)

18. DevilLord

DevilLord Level 1

Ahhh damn it, I thought I should fight with a friend in arena which is super confusing. Thanks a lot for the explanation.

19. Confused!

Confused! Guest

Im still a bit confused, for example, for my wind magical archer, The guide said the best runes are Fatal/blade attk % . What does this mean? And which slots do I place them?

20. khermerker

khermerker Level 2

well rune name contains the suggestion always think in that ( dont show vampire or violent rune if you see more in detail) but well basicly you chooce between 4 rune combo with 2 rune combo or 3 two rune combo. The sugestion continues with what you want for runes with numbers 2, 4 and 6. actually extend more and think in rest of runes, the runes 1, 3 and 5 are fixed dont matter what rune is always have atk , def and hp, but numbers 2, 4 and 6 change from a lot of statss...dont remember all but basicly if it say atk% then you look for runes in 2, 4 and 6 that have % in atk. The extra stats that show the rune below main are way important too and somtimes are better choose other with wrong stat when below combo are good at lvl 0.

A rune with lvl cero that have a % in atk when increase to lvl 6 can increase more that stat. example i got a rune with ...7% of Atk and when got it to lvl 9 had 14% or more not sure right now. but sadly was hp rune in 2 so it was not so great for atk but the thing is...my % atk rune have a wrong extras...really % def and % hp so was better change for hp until i get a rune with % atk at main stat and in sub.

you can do in excel a program to do math before change runes...but basicly stick to this. if creature have a natural high value in stat then raise that stat with %. if want a stat but dont have a natural good value then go for number, if creature have stun in skills then use stunt runes. if its for debuff creatures then use focus and swift. Def and resistant runes are kinda tricky to use at first so sell them until you have good stock of creatures and know that works. vampire and violent runes...well more tricky but creatures with good atk can really use them.