Stuff I found out on own experience of the game

Discussion in 'Colopl Rune Story' started by Flick, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Flick

Flick Level 22

Okay, So as of writing there are still no FAQs or guides that are translated to English for this game. I have listed below what I have encountered first hand during play time. I have just unlocked the 3rd map and have 1 5* character, and one 4* character. Hope it helps.

Feel free to add up on your own discoveries guys! : )

-Finishing the bronze chest in daily achievements unlock a sliver chest, the finishing the later unlocks a gold one.

-Bronze chest contains normal runes

-Silver chests include diamond runes

-Gold chests include star runes

-Unlocking combo + 1 increases normal hit count

-You can evolve characters in town if they have an “event” bubble on them and have the necessary requirments

-Trading evolved weapons do not work. Only weapons summoned via 4 stars are applicable

-You can do hard mode by clicking the upper right button on the map labeled “normal” once you finish the map

-It is not worth unlocking secret passages on low level characters. Level up first then try again.

-Summoning a duplicate character will get you a rainbow rune.

-Rainbow runes vary from 2* normal rune , 3* diamond rune, 4*star rune

-Evolving your 2* character to 3* will reward you with a diamond rune instead of a normal rune on dupe summons (so on and so forth)

-Upgrading your character’s class building in town is rewarding

-Using instant tickets on soul/gold rush is fun

-Every event w/ a story rewards you with 1 gem for watching the scene

-Archers have charge attacks, Just hold down like you are defending and you will see the charge.

-Archers’ charge attacks goes through enemy defense, ex. Enemy wolf who is immune to long range attacks.

-5* characters have an upgraded leader skill , just learn it on the soul board

-Upgrading twice on a 3* weapon will make you a 4*MAX weapon

-Upgrading the Inn increases your follower count

-Upgrading the restaurant increases your following count

-You have to follow or be followed by a player to activate their leader skill in battle

-Fenrir 4* Lance is not 100% drop (less than 1% even)

-You can get up to 100 gems in coop by playing with 10 different players

-You can have invincible status with lancers, just hold down the action button and a green sphere like shield on you.

-Guarding with other classes only lessen the damage

-Your action skills can be countered by that damn venus fly trap by eating you

-Your action skills can be countered by that gorilla stomp

-You can take damage during your action skill when that big spider rams you

Whew. I’ll update once I get more info by playing J

Cheers,

Flick

2. Kaitlin

Kaitlin Guest

This was really helpful! My only other question is this - you know how you need specific class runes to evolve them? Where do you find those? Been waiting to evolve some of my characters for ages :(

3. Scarifar

Scarifar Guest

Certain maps drop class runes.

You normally want a map that is both drops a class rune, and is quick to finish cause you'll be grinding this map a lot.

I am still looking for the best per class but for now, if you want the fencer rune. The best map I've found is
    Istarka Isle - 12 - 3 "Completely Surrounded"

4. Scarifar

Scarifar Level 1

Certain maps drop class runes.

You normally want a map that is both drops a class rune, and is quick to finish cause you'll be grinding this map a lot.

I am still looking for the best per class but for now, if you want the fencer rune. The best map I've found is
    Istarka Isle - 12 - 3 "Completely Surrounded"

5. Flick

Flick Level 22

I'll be posting more soon xD