[Strategy] For Trial of Ascension Tower Up to Floor 100 & Final Boss -Spoiler Alert!-

Discussion in 'Guides' started by sitdown2000, Sep 14, 2014.

1. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

How far you can climb in TOA hard mode ?

2. Scygame

Scygame Level 22

Saw someone in guardian arena list with 2x eladriel 1x water aa and 1 fire aa.

That is some luck or one huge wallet haha either or, I'm not fighting that anytime soon.

slopixi likes this.
  3. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

I cant pass 96. The boss is dispeling buffs and the monsters are going crazy with damage :/

Finally passed it. It was close. Baretta FTW!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  4. DOMz

DOMz Level 11

[​IMG]

can you help me make a team for floor 99? I'm having hard time there :(

5. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

I think verdehille is a must. Leo slows everyone and with 2x vampires on his side he can be tough. I took my verde for a spin and passed it on first try with him.

1) Kata/ramagod + chloe + megan + verde + neal
    2) Tyron + verde + chloe + megan + ramagod
    3) Ramagod + chloe + verde + arnold + neal (here you try to lure them to ramagod and you need to keep him alive)

Any ramagod combo involves 1 shottting the vampires. After its done you get advantage by playing vamp vs leo.

6. DOMz

DOMz Level 11

i have been trying to do the setup number 2 but bernards on 1st stage is too much to my tyron :(

can't lure them to my ramagod, the 3rd setup is not yet tried though cause i have removed the runes on my neal, will try to rune her and try it again later

7. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

You can try using baretta if he is hp build?

8. DOMz

DOMz Level 11

too bad my baretta is currently not so well runed :(

i have made my tyron to hp build and somehow managed to survive until the half of verde's hp bar, that is when my setup is Tyron(L), Chloe, Ahman, Verde, Briand

9. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

Baretta is a GREAT monster in ToA. 3rd skill can deal 30% to all monster in 3 turns and he can be hp build so he is tanky. Also provides CC and speed from leader skill.

10. Div

Div Level 35

i can auto my way up to 69 with this:

fire nix lead violent/energy atk/atk/atk
    wind nix fatal/blade atk/atk/atk
    wind sylphid despair/focus hp/hp/focus
    wind pixie swift/energy hp/hp/def
    wind joker rage/blade atk/atk/critD

couldnt get past the stage with 4 fire sylphids so had to use:

light bearman lead violent/blade
    light inu violent/focus
    light vaga violent/revenge
    fire nix violent/energy
    water garuda violent/energy

then back to the first build all the way up to 69....i is stuck now hahahaha...effing teons are annoying...i dont think i can dps quickly enough before perna starts offing my team

11. Div

Div Level 35

got past 69 & hitting a wall on 74 against 3 fire reapers & 2 dark reapers

anyone have suggestions for that floor?

12. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

1 suggestion. I may be wrong but isnt fire nix leadership for dungeons? ToA is not a dungeon.

Your second team looks nice. Use Kona at right moment and use his additional turn skill to reset his dispel faster.

slopixi and Div like this.
  13. Div

Div Level 35

dammit youre right i keep forgetting this!!!

14. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

Damn Wind succubus and Dark Nine Tails this time

15. Ittadakkimaas

Ittadakkimaas Level 38

A 4* from L/D scroll doesn't sound so bad though... Wind scub from the legendary?

16. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

True, Dark 9tails doesn't look that bad. Could be interesting pair with Dark PT because of 40% atk increase.

And that succu will be eaten by izaria. Was hoping for 5* attacker :) maybe next month

17. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

Floor 86 :D
    4x fire sylphid and fire ninja. Gotta say its super fun. Especially when his passive triggers 8 times in a row....

slopixi likes this.
  18. Dollstar

Dollstar Level 4

For stage 99:
    Verdehile (leader)+Megan+Acasis+Tyron+Ahman
    Acasis helps with negating verdehile's critical hits. Clear 2 verdehile(s) then the fight should be a win

For Stage 100, you don't need superior mobs to beat. A basic team consists of:
    A speed leader: Verdehile is optimal here, build him tanky, not for damage.
    1-2 attack speed/attack gauge buffers: ex. Megan, Verdehile, Wind Griffon (I forgot the name lol) ...
    2 healers with AOE dispel: ex. Lulu, Konamiya. I highly recommend Lulu here since it has 2 dispels and is really fast.
    1 high single target DPS that attacks without debuffing: ex. Wind Magical Archer. DPS should have at least 15kHP
    Strategy:
    + Boss's first skill: Guillotine deals 3-6k damage on 800DEF (deals lethal damage if target is DEF broken), dispels 1 buff and weakens attack and attack speed for 3 turns(hits through immunity and invincibility since it dispels first). Use short cd single heal/dispel to remove debuffs.
    + Second skill: Xenocide deals 5-10k damage to all enemies and applies weakens DEF for 3 turns (Reusable in 3 turns). Use AOE dispel to remove DEF debuff or he will follow with Guillotine on the one with DEF debuff and it's mostly lethal.
    + Third skill: Fatal Flame is a passive that reflects minimal damage but heals the boss for 3-4k. Therefore, just use your main single target DPS to hit the boss, the other supports hits will heal him instead of damaging him
    + Fourth skill: The Almighty is also a passive that removes all debuffs from the boss at the start of his turn and convert them into attack and attack speed permanently. Dots won't tick and Bomb won't detonate unless you have Seara! Don't tempt to debuff him, if he grows stronger and stronger, you fail.
    + Left crystal: disturb all enemies healing for two turns. Just use AOE dispel to remove it.
    + Right crystal: Give the boss a turn. You can slow it down but remember don't use AOE slow. Not a dangerous skill thus can be ignored.

You should focus on the boss with your main DPS and deal with 2 crystals at the same time. The boss should be dead before the second crystal or you will be forced attacking the boss with your supports which leads to healing the boss to full.
    So that's my strategy to beat Stage 100, hope this helps most of you reading this wall of text xD

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  19. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

Verde leader in 99? His leader skill doesnt work in ToA.

20. Dollstar

Dollstar Level 4

Waa! I do all the way from floor 1 to 100 and now I found that my team was leaderless. Feeling a little dead inside :(