Story Mission Chapter 7-14 3 Star Help

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Commander' started by Thorketil, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Thorketil

Thorketil Level 19

I play empire and I have a lvl 4 HQ and damn near all other buildings at lvl 3. I just can't figure out how to ace this mission so I can get my crystal total to 500 for my third droid.
    Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. Thorketil

Thorketil Level 19

Just noticed that the lvl 4 factory/barracks unlocks are anti-shield and turret so I suppose I can do the 12 hour build bs. If anyone has beaten this mission without at-mp and dewbacks please let me know. Thanks

3. Minkee77

Minkee77 Developer

There's always rocks and junk. I think the more you clear it and play pvp, the faster it accumulates.

I really like the game and put money in for the third droid, seeing how useful it would be. But some of the original ios players never got one.

4. Minkee77

Minkee77 Developer

That mission took me awhile to 1-star and so far the best I've done is 2.

I'd like more defensive missions, since those I 3 star on the first attempt. They can take away things like "Build 3 lvl 4 barracks". We only had 2 barracks at my base before and we liked it that way.

Speaking of barracks, why do repair droids come from the barracks and not a factory?

5. Thorketil

Thorketil Level 19

Yup, droids being recruited and trained does seem pretty silly. Thanks for the response. Going to AT-MP, a tank, and a ton off Stormtroopers.

6. Thorketil

Thorketil Level 19

Uh, I don't know if it's a glitch but my AT-MP exploded on the shield. What sense does it make to have an anti-shield generator vehicle that tries to walk through the shield which then destroys it?

7. Munch

Munch Level 13

Ever figure out how to beat this?