STICKY - Trading Guides and Help

Discussion in 'General' started by TPW, Dec 22, 2016.

1. TPW

TPW Level 54

To create a sticky thread system that allows new players to read into the game mechanics or find something quickly, without getting lost in the forest of information, I’ve thought of this tiered system.

In this thread, you will find links to the most important threads about trading, e.g. the market value of cards and how you can find out of a value list is serious or not. Check these if you have cards for trade, double check these if you think someone is trying to scam you.

Valuation Lists
    The Hutt Guide - The HuttGuide
    The HuttGuide Discussion Thread – The HuttGuide Discussion thread

Tag's exclusive Guide - NOW DEFUNCT, formerly 'maintained' by @Jaeven

The UGM Guide - The UGM guide.
    The UGM Discussion Thread - The UGM discussion thread

An example of how to determine if a list is genuine or not
    Comparing The Price Lists - This it gives a clear idea of how lists are different and how to recognize a scam list. The purpose of this making this thread is was the appearance of such a scam list. I may have to rebuild the sharing link

How to do a trade that's not so straightforward (Training Remote & Awakening Trading)
    Awakening Service Guide - To help with service trades. This guide wouldn’t only count for Awakening Services, but also for Skill Services

Shops
    https://appinvasion.com/forums/Shops/ - On appinvasion, shops are a good source of a wide variety of cards. You'll always be paying a bit more than in a fair successful trade, but it's always a fair price nonetheless. Also, when you've set your eyes on something in stock, you're sure to get it. The currency lists are also good price guides in their own right.

For help about other aspects of the game and this forum, you can check these threads:

Rules and Warnings on this Forum and in SWFC
    SWFC Game Mechanics and Tutorials
    Help with Formation Building
    Uncategorized but Important

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  2. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

I think that this should be titled with something specifically about guides in the title. The people in my legion are having trouble finding huttsguide etc now, which causes me to worry. What does it leave accessible to them? You know whos guide.

TPW likes this.
  3. TPW

TPW Level 54

I edited the title.

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  4. Jaeven

Jaeven Level 10

@TPW thought I would apply this here and you can do with it as you wish

TAGS EXCLUSIVE VALUE GUIDE

Updated: 27th February 2017

Based upon actual selling prices throughout multiple rooms. Ja3v3n is happy to share with you his value guide.

This guide indicates average selling prices so please regard these figures as +/- 5%.

In addition; when a card is being auctioned for card only bids it averagely gains an increase in its CARD TO CARD value by 10%

I sincerely hope this helps you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This guide reflects current value.

Market value can and will vary based on numerous factors. Use this as a guide to evaluate trades and cards being auctioned.

Guide is based upon max skill level for each 4/7, 8/15 awk & 16/31 awk already having factored remotes and awakening into them.

I personally auction for many people and am persistantly asked for trade advise; hense the release of my personal guide.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10MEOQQGXj4wwi67rwu8wlhLBaSl7zqG1V6zBYPxNwgU

TPW likes this.
  5. TPW

TPW Level 54

Is there a thread link? I've seen a thread about a new value list a while ago but forgot because I was busy. I'll have a new look at this tomorrow (but again I'm busy, so if I haven't added links by the weekend please PM me)

6. Jaeven

Jaeven Level 10

7. Jaeven

Jaeven Level 10

8. TPW

TPW Level 54

9. Jaeven

Jaeven Level 10

Either or buddy... the link still fires to the guide... good old fashioned honest pricing people may take it as they will

10. Darth duck

Darth duck Level 19

Maybe add in the guide Wich you should not use. Jk the scamguide to warn people about it