Free iOS Android Starlit Adventures (By Rockhead Games)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by nd4spd25, Nov 20, 2015.

Rate this game:
/5,
  1. nd4spd25

nd4spd25 Level 23

2. pragyan

pragyan Level 1

Nice Game . Try this also
    Game “Puppies Out" for iOS and Android. It is a fun, free endless runner game with gorgeous graphics featuring 21 cute puppies set in a fantasy world amidst a lively, colorful 3D landscape. This game is suitable for all ages and the iOS version of the game is Ad-free.

3. monstermaster

monstermaster Developer

Super cool game. This is the kind of game I liked to play in subway session. a great potential and really peaceful

4. Benjfdc

Benjfdc Level 3

The game is original! it's refreshing to see a featured game that is not a match3 or a Ketchapp-like one!

5. Robert Dibert

Robert Dibert Level 8

Hello! Would you describe Starlit Adventures as a platform game?! I have a deep connection with titles of the sort, and even if these days, this app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/electricity-game-dashes-high/id963759829?mt=8 is taking most of my time, I am still willing to give this adventure a go. I noticed that rockheadgames.com did a great job with the development, and it would have done them justice to showcase the app properly! Is there a trailer or YouTube demo that you can possibly add to this post? If that’s the case, please do update us soon. In the meantime, here is one that I managed to find out there: . Hope this helps and keep posting!