SRB Bugle Farming

Discussion in 'Events' started by wowsoamaze, Jan 30, 2014.

1. xSick

xSick Level 9

If your intention were bugles farming, why bother with 100 event pts?
    However, once the event finish all the shade and bugles will be distributed to your wagon automatically.

Invoker likes this.
  2. sir_derpsalot

sir_derpsalot Level 6

@Invoker: There was a problem with getting points. So you are correct. You just get the gold, bugles, and shades from the Raid bosses you defeated, but not the points. I had allies so I ended up getting all the crystals and such, but they didn't get any of my potential points. It's a shame but I guess its the price you pay to get so many bugles. I was very pleased with it overall and would recommend it even if you miss out on the crystals and such.

@xSick: You have to get the 100pts from one of the bosses you defeat because they changed the rules to something along the lines of "If you have 0 points at the end of the event, no points will be collected or put onto your acct" Basically stating that you cant just be a "freeloader". However an easy way to get around that is to get 100pts and stay there the rest of the event because it guarantees you lvl10-30 bosses and all your rewards at the end.

3. Invoker

Invoker Level 5

@sir_derpsalot yeah that makes more sense now, I have allies too so it's a shame they won't get any of my shared points, but its a method I'm gonna try for the first time and hope to have nice results. I'll start farming in order to aim for Ls in the pvp events later on :)

4. damboob

damboob Level 10

well if you have time, you could always accept all of your points manually at the end right before the event is over

Invoker and sir_derpsalot like this.
  5. Dad2Four

Dad2Four Level 11

True. Only a little additional effort. Quite the pain to clean up after doing this. Takes forever. I think last time I did it, I have something like 50 pages of rewards to clear.

Invoker likes this.
  6. damboob

damboob Level 10

lol, that's true, but then you get your points and rewards and rank, possibly an extra familiar

7. bloodplow

bloodplow Guest

8. bloodplow

bloodplow Guest

I usually delete allies who leech farm like that. Score less than a mil and its sianara amigo!