Sneak Peaks for Patch 2.1.0 !

Discussion in 'General, News and Updates' started by ryan4nayr, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr Level 13

Over the past week, Netmarble has been teasing their Mobirum forumers with these Sneak Peak threads complete with pictures, to get us ready for the April 28th (Korean) release of Update 2.1.0 ...

Sneak Peak 3 : The Others
    Announced 3 new Black Order characters, Ebony Maw, Supergiant, and Thanos.

Sneak Peak 4 : League Distributions in 2.1.0
    Timeline Battle is getting a tiered update upon logging in after the update.

Sneaky Peak 5 : Picture Book
    Cross Bones is announced along with the 5 Civil War costumes and 6* skill for Falcon. We're also supposed to choose Team Iron Man or Team Captain America upon log-in to earn free gifts depending on which side you choose.

I'm still trying to figure out where parts 1 & 2 are lol. But considering the disappointing execution of the recent patches by Netmarble... not exactly holding my breath.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Apollyon likes this.
  2. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

So far, I'm loving this update!!

3. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

The rewards for the civil war event suck. The freebies, and log in rewards are very generous though.

4. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr Level 13

Especially following the past few updates, this one's holding up well. I'm still waiting for Co-Op World Boss Raids though.

I chose Team Iron-Man for the rewards, even though personally I'm more Team Captain. Sister Grimm needs that 6* Rank Up Ticket!

Apollyon likes this.
  5. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

I chose team Cap, because, well, it's Cap!

I'm curious if they'll release Scarlet Witch with the next update or when they release team Iron Man costumes. I noticed she wasn't on any game art, but one of the front liners in the movie posters/marketing.

ryan4nayr likes this.
  6. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr Level 13

Odd. The game gave me the rewards for Team Iron-Man then let me re-choose sides. I chose Team Captain this time around, let's see where this goes.

I'm guessing this coming weekend is Team Iron-Man's turn to get costumes, much as last weekend's was Team Captain America's.

I doubt we'll see anything for Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. They're... a special case. :bigtears:

Apollyon likes this.
  7. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

Yep, seeing as both their characters (mainly quicksilver, not sure about scarlet witch) are also in the newest x-men films, chances are they can't be used. Yet....

Still waiting to see if they release a Nick Fury... there's a whole lot more to come I'm sure.

ryan4nayr likes this.