Should I come back?

Discussion in 'General' started by Luna, Jan 11, 2015.

1. kyubey

kyubey Level 60

Medals:
    Season 11. This month is 10. Still hr 21

2. FelixFelice

FelixFelice Level 56

Well boo. Guess it will be another 5 minutes getting all the prizes again then back to farming for stuff.

3. garamond

garamond Level 39

It would be funny if FH 12 is out but not the actual map? SO you get Telsa out of whoop whoop land and no one knew where the hell she came from?

Ronmags, HPX and Bryce like this.
  4. MamaOkuu

MamaOkuu Moderator

I think the best thing you can do atm ( Well this is my opinion) is to start playing Japan brave Frontier.
    You can play at a casual pace in it or you can try clearing the humongous content in it. From Trials, to Vortex, to Raid, to quests, You basically won't run out of things to do for a very very long time. Now for global, I think you can go back playing to global the only problem is that we don't know what to expect from them. We expected raid beta to come out a while ago, but alas raid has still hasn't been released yet. We expected a new map after Zurg ( A disciple just like Zebra) to come out, but we still haven't gotten one yet. Only thing they have been progressing atm (Please do correct me if I am wrong) are new units. Not just from Japan, but also their own exclusive units.
    I think Global is having a SHS right now? I am not sure tbh. I know FH is coming out for them next week, but besides that anything can come out of the blue.
    Japan is still giving away 1 gem per day for the next 15 days I think? Whether you join Global or you join Japan, I still think Brave frontier is a fun and great game to play.
    Also you like Touhou? Please don't leave. I need all the Touhou friends all of it.

Luna likes this.
  5. Chobits

Chobits Level 46

Been a long time. Honestly with the amount of events and compensation/gifts, I'd say come back as f2p casual and if things get better or you don't mind the situation at hand, then gradually ramp it up. Idk though, mobile games make it super easy to stay. If you lose interest you can still log on to see the news and get daily log in the log off. I did that for a few weeks here and there.

EDIT: Don't listen to people saying play jp bf. Higher risk to lose account, especially if you get tired of playing or go on hiatus. There's also the language barrier AND honestly global will get everything jp has bar collabs eventually anyway which would make global the better choice in the long run especially considering rates are better in global.

Ronmags likes this.
  6. Luna

Luna Level 28

I've always liked Touhou. Always loved the characters, story, their designs, etc. What's not to love about Touhou? xD

I just might not play Brave Frontier for a while. I will however be on these forums. I never liked FH.

-Awaits the day-

So I'm probably just gonna take a longer break from it. I mean I tried getting back into it just now and I just can't right now. It's a Great Game still. The only reason I don't wanna go to JP yet is cause I still love my Puzzle Trooper Units.

What does SHS Mean? I've been seeing that word alot.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  7. Senliten

Senliten Level 32

In the back room, sleeping with the waifu's
    SHS = super honor summon. Basically the honor points you gather give better units such as crystals, burst frogs, stat imps, etc. For a short period of time.

Can also batch honor summon 10 units at once with a past update so no more spamming over and over for what felt like ages.

8. BossCat

BossCat Level 49

Medals:
    I wouldn't quite say our SHS spits imps out like candies though. When we first had it, it was good, now it's rather mediocre, at least for me.

Except for gods and crystals, but that's pretty much expected of SHS anyway.

FelixFelice and Jcar like this.
  9. Seroon

Seroon Level 49

I'd say come back if the last time you were on was when the Maidens were still popular.

So much has changed that you'll appreciate what has transpired.

Just don't try the Arena Vortexes...any of them...for your own sanity.

So many gems to get from new maps and many awesome characters to get, including Maxwell!

Ronmags, Trystansr and SurfacePen like this.
  10. Fenrich

Fenrich Level 17

Do you really, truly enjoy Brave Frontier?

N > Don't bother.
    Y > Play whatever contents you haven't finished and then go find other game since BF global is a sinking ship. They are probably not going to release any new content even after you finished doing the current content anyway.

Unless you count new rare summon and buggy, rage-inducing event.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  11. mymelody

mymelody Level 26

Wasn't active in the forum (in-game too) for the past two weeks and it truly seems that BF Global is going down hill.

Seriously, BF Global is in shambles and a sad state of affair. I don't it have ever hit such a low point before. Almost 2 months without new content and just mindless spamming of new and recycle units which ultimately serve no purposes.

Among my RL friends most of them are slowly detaching away from BF and semi retired or gone inactive....

BF Global need to get their shit together FAST!

12. Miserable

Miserable Level 58

Medals:
    How long you've been away. But then again, even though you've been away, Gumi barely adds any content so yeah, don't expect anything new much besides the units.

How about you accompany me playing WoW again instead? :oops:

13. blackrobe

blackrobe Level 50

Medals:
    I haven't seen you before... Who are you? lol

14. Luna

Luna Level 28

I haven't seen you before either. I was here for a long time, then went inactive.

15. Luna

Luna Level 28

If I could play WoW.

Maxwell I knew about already, i just forgot why people like Maxwell again. I still have all of the Maidens and I still have them on a Rainbow-Element Team.

I don't really enjoy it much as I did before. So it'll probably be a No. Considering what everyone is saying about BF now, I believe you guys.

I don't even want to finish the current content cause I'm just that bored of BF. I can't see why I got into it in the 1st place besides the Units and Gems.

Now that I can't really get either anymore, what's the point?

16. Kris

Kris Level 20

17. MamaOkuu

MamaOkuu Moderator

But hey, you can still play touhou amirite? : D

18. Dnarris

Dnarris Level 18

You don't need someone else's advice to come back either you do or you don't want to return.

Regardless of the issues BF is one of the best mobile games around. I've been playing global for about a year and just started JPBF.

it's a good time filler. You can decide if you want the bad to spoil the good.

Perspective is pretty important.

19. Luna

Luna Level 28

Yeah, you're right. I got touhou to pass the time too.

20. Luna

Luna Level 28

I asked cause I wasn't sure. I didn't know about the updates and all.

It is a good time killer though.